Apache On The County SeatApache On The County Seat (1973) - Hoot Kloot Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 922 times total.
- Hoot Kloot Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DePatie-Freleng Enterprises, Mirisch Cinema Company
- Distributed by: United Artists
- Cartoon Characters: Hoot Kloot, Fester, Jolly Red Giant.
- Voice Actors: Bob Holt, Larry D. Mann, Joan Gerber, Allan Melvin, Hazel Shermet.
- Directed By Hawley Pratt.
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng.
- Animated By Bob Richardson, Manny Gould, Warren Batchelder, Don Williams.
- Written By John Dunn.
- Music: Doug Goodwin.
- Editor: Lee Gunther.
- Originally Released on June 16, 1973.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
- Color (DeLuxe)
Hoot is ordered to bring in the Indian Jolly Red Giant for not paying his fine for overpopulating his Indian tribe. Hoot Kloot and Fester makes it to the tribe, but there is no Red Giant around. Hoot inspects the tribe for clues, but the Indians starts shooting... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This short was shown to NBC executives in hoping of airing "Hoot Kloot" shorts on their "Pink Panther" block. It was initially rejected, because of the scene with the Jewish Indians. "Hoot Kloot" was finally aired on TV in the 1990s on Cartoon... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Apache On The County Seat" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Apache On The County Seat? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!