Blue Aces WildBlue Aces Wild (1973) - The Blue Racer Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 797 times total.
- The Blue Racer Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DePatie-Freleng Productions, Mirisch Cinema Company
- Distributed by: United Artists
- Cartoon Characters: Blue Racer, Wizard, Crazylegs Crane.
- Voice Actors: Larry D. Mann, Athena Lorde, Paul Winchell.
- Directed By Gerry Chiniquy.
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng.
- Animated By Bob Matz, Manny Gould, Don Williams, John Gibbs.
- Written By John W. Dunn.
- Music: Doug Goodwin.
- Editor: Allan R. Potter.
- Originally Released on May 16, 1973.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Production Number: MPAA: 23521
- Season: 1
- Color (DeLuxe)
The blue racer comes across a wizard who is working on a magic potion, so he offers him 3 wishes in return for some snake sweat. For his first wish he asks for wings to fly, then wishes them away. For his final wish, he asks for long legs, which he uses to run... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Blue Aces Wild. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Blue Aces Wild? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!