Support Your Local SerpentSupport Your Local Serpent (1972) - The Blue Racer Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 991 times total.
- The Blue Racer Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DePatie-Freleng Productions, Mirisch Cinema Company
- Distributed by: United Artists
- Cartoon Characters: Blue Racer, Japanese Beetle.
- Voice Actors: Bob Holt.
- Directed By Art Davis.
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng.
- Animated By Don Williams, Dick Thompson, Bob Matz, John Gibbs.
- Written By John W. Dunn.
- Music: Doug Goodwin.
- Editor: Lee Gunther.
- Originally Released on July 09, 1972.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Production Number: .
- Season: 1
- Color (DeLuxe)
A typical episode in which the Blue Racer tries to capture the Japanese Beetle, but fails. In the end, the blue snake sucks on the helium, and floats and almost captures the Japanese Beetle, but opened his mouth and started to... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Support Your Local Serpent. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Support Your Local Serpent? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!