Isle Of CapriceIsle Of Caprice (1969) - The Ant and the Aardvark Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 1400 times total.
- The Ant and the Aardvark Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Mirisch-DePatie-Freleng Productions
- Distributed by: United Artists
- Cartoon Characters: Ants, Aardvark, Shark.
- Voice Actors: John Byner, Athena Lorde, Marvin Miller.
- Directed By Gerry Chiniquy.
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng.
- Animated By Manny Perez, Don Williams, Bob Bentley, Bob Taylor, Manny Gould.
- Written By David Detiege.
- Music: Doug Goodwin, with Ray Brown, Pete Candoli, Jimmy Rowles, Billy Byers; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Lee Gunther.
- Originally Released on December 18, 1969.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Production Number: MPAA#: 22316
- Color (DeLuxe)
The setting: two South Sea islands. On one: a hungry, shipwrecked Aardvark. On the other: an army of (food) Ants. The Aardvark knows that this is true because he sees the Ants in his spyglass. All that you have to do is swim right over there... except that... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This cartoon is a lot like Warner Bros.'s Tweety and Sylvester cartoon, "Hawaiian Aye Aye."
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Isle Of Caprice" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Isle Of Caprice? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!