Birth Of JazzBirth Of Jazz (1932) - Krazy Kat Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 1009 times this month, and 3254 times total.
- Krazy Kat Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Krazy Kat.
- Directed By Manny Gould, Ben Harrison.
- Produced By Charles Mintz.
- Written By George Herriman.
- Music: Joe De Nat.
- Originally Released on April 13, 1932.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: 3209
- Black & White
A baby Krazy, who specializes in conducting jazz music, spreads his tunes around the world.
Cartoon Production Information:
Popular songs featured in the cartoon include "Down Home Rag" (1911) and "Saint Louis Blues" (1914). The songs are composed by Wilbur Sweatman and W.C. Handy, respectively.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Birth Of Jazz" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Birth Of Jazz? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!