I. R. Pixie FairieI. R. Pixie Fairie (1998) Season 1 Episode 34-5686- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 536 times total.
- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Animation Studio: Rough Draft Studios
- Cartoon Characters: I. M. Weasel, I. R. Baboon, Sponge Boy, Pixie Weasel, Baboon Pixies.
- Voice Actors: Michael Dorn, Charlie Adler, David Feiss, Tom Kenny.
- Directed By David Feiss.
- Produced By Vincent Davis, Louis J. Cuck, Davis Doi.
- Written By Richard Pursel, Bill Burnett.
- Music: Guy Moon.
- First Aired on March 03, 1998.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Episode Number: 34-5686
- Season: 1
Red tells a fairy tale about little Weasel and Baboon faeries who live inside a kitchen sponge.
Cartoon Production Information:
An internationally famous genius, I.M. Weasel is envied by his less-than-clever counterpart, I.R. Baboon. No matter what outlandish adventure I.R. Baboon undertakes, it seems that the worldly I.M. Weasel is there before him, winning the adultation... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of I. R. Pixie Fairie. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about I. R. Pixie Fairie? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!