I Are Good DogI Are Good Dog (1998) Season 2 Episode 34-5766- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 26 times this month, and 400 times total.
- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: I. M. Weasel, I. R. Baboon, Man, Timmy, Timmy's Mom, Squirrel, Dog Catcher.
- Voice Actors: Michael Dorn, Charlie Adler, Tom Kenny, Kath Soucie, Jeff Bennett, David Feiss.
- Directed By David Feiss.
- Produced By Vincent Davis, Sherry Gunther, Larry Huber.
- Written By Maxwell Atoms, Bill Burnett.
- Music: Guy Moon.
- First Aired on November 12, 1998.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Episode Number: 34-5766
- Season: 2
Weasel and Baboon are purchased in a pet store by an obnoxious little kid. Weasel makes a splendid pet, but no matter how hard he tries, Baboon is hopeless. Unloved by his new family, Baboon runs off and gets picked up by... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
An internationally famous genius, I.M. Weasel is envied by his less-than-clever counterpart, I.R. Baboon. No matter what outlandish adventure I.R. Baboon undertakes, it seems that the worldly I.M. Weasel is there before him, winning the adulation of... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of I Are Good Dog. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about I Are Good Dog? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!