Tribe And Prejudice
Alternate Title: Tribe & PrejudiceTribe And Prejudice (Tribe & Prejudice) (2006) Episode 5- Minoriteam Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 722 times total.
- Minoriteam Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Funny Garbage, Reas International, Monkey Wrangler Productions, Williams Street
- Animation Studio: Wut It Is
- Cartoon Characters: Non-Stop, Fasto, El Jefe, Richard Escartin, Jewcano, Dr. Wang, Boneologist, The Standardized Test, White Shadow, Rick, Dick, Larry Bird, Glen, Confederate Soldier, Historical Society Agent, Guy Burning, Corporate Ladder, Dirty Cop, El Yo, Seamus McFisty-Cuffus, Master of Tremendous Class, Racist Frankenstein.
- Voice Actors: Dana Snyder, Dicky Barrett, Carlos Alazraqui, Rodney Saulsberry, Drew Pinsky, Adam De La Peņa, Keith Lal, Nick Puga, Enn Reitel; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Adam de la Peņa, Peter Girardi.
- Produced By Sandi Yi, Matt Girardi, Caroline Hu, Dave Eilenberg, Matt Lawton, Jason Jordan, Todd James, Adam de la Peņa, Peter Girardi, Keith Crofford; more Producers ...
- Animated By Peter Conlon, Brian Yarnell, Bryan Cox, Larry Z. Ho, George Lowrey, Nick Jeong, Daniel Miller.
- Written By Adam de la Peņa.
- Music: Todd Spahr.
- Editor: Andy Sipes.
- First Aired on March 19, 2006.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 5
After the Shysta Gumfat Indian Reservation Parking Lot Tribe's construction of a new casino is halted, due to it being built on a Pilgrim burial ground, the Minoriteam is called in to investigate. Upon searching the catacombs beneath the construction site, they... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Tribe & Prejudice."
Sorry, we do not have a video of Tribe And Prejudice. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tribe And Prejudice? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!