I Am Clichéd
Alternate Title: I Am ClichedI Am Clichéd (I Am Cliched) (1998) Season 2 Episode 34-5770- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 546 times total.
- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: I. M. Weasel, I. R. Baboon, Production Assistant.
- Voice Actors: Michael Dorn, Charlie Adler, David Feiss, Tom Kenny.
- Directed By David Feiss.
- Produced By Vincent Davis, Sherry Gunther, Larry Huber.
- Written By Steve Marmel, Michael Ryan, Bill Burnett.
- Music: Guy Moon.
- First Aired on December 08, 1998.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Episode Number: 34-5770
- Season: 2
Red, the director, gives Weasel and Baboon the scripts for their new cartoon. Unfortunately, they contain nothing but the most hackneyed and overused clichés in the history... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"I Am Cliched."
An internationally famous genius, I.M. Weasel is envied by his less-than-clever counterpart, I.R. Baboon. No matter what outlandish adventure I.R. Baboon undertakes, it seems that the worldly I.M. Weasel is there before him, winning the adulation of... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of I Am Clichéd. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about I Am Clichéd? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!