Previous Episode | Next Episode
The Seven-Beer Snitch
The Seven-Beer Snitch
The Seven-Beer Snitch (2005) Season 16 Episode F69854- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode Guide
Post your Comments or Review
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 350 times total.
- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode Guide
- Gracie Films
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox Television
- Cartoon Characters: Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Bart Simpson, Lisa Simpson, Maggie Simpson, Grampa Simpson, Barney Gumble, Krusty the Klown, Groundskeeper Willie, Mayor Quimby, Hans Moleman, Sideshow Mel, Patty Bouvier, Selma Bouvier, Nelson Muntz, Todd Flanders, Ralph Wiggum, Kearney, Moe Szyslak, Chief Wiggum, Apu, Comic Book Guy, Cletus, Professor Frink, Mr. Burns, Smithers, Ned Flanders, Kent Brockman, Reverend Lovejoy, Skinner, Dr. Hibbert, Rainer Wolfcastle, Jimbo Jones, Agnes Skinner, Milhouse Van Houten, Rod Flanders, Fat Tony, Officer Krackney, Frank O. Gehry.
- Originally Released in 2005.
- Season: 16
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Buy This On DVD
While on a family trip to Shelbyville, Marge is dismayed to see how Springfield residents are perceived as hicks in a production of "SONG OF SHELBYVILLE." At the next Springfield Cultural Activities Board meeting, Marge convinces the townspeople to fund a Frank Gehry-designed concert hall. The opening-night hustle and bustle is cut short as Beethoven's Fifth Symphony drives the uninterested townspeople away in droves, which leads to the bankruptcy of the hall. The ever-generous Mr. Burns assumes the debt of the hall and turns it into The Montgomery Burns State Prison. At first, the prison benefits the townsfolk by offering jobs to almost everyone (except Homer, who fails his urine test due to a mix-up with Otto); however, when Mr. Burns pressures Chief Wiggum to increase capacity from 99% to 100%, Homer finds himself imprisoned for kicking a can down the street five times in a row. Homer doesn't adjust to prison life well and becomes a snitch after accidentally ratting on Snake during a breakout. Homer enjoys the benefits of snitch life (plasma TV, cell phone, Segway, a chance at a free pair of socks) until Fat Tony puts a mark on his head for selling out the mob. The angry prisoners fake a jail break and start a riot as they hunt Homer. As president of the Activities Board, Marge uses her concert hall key to sneak into the prison and convince Homer that snitching is wrong. National Guardsmen swoop in at the last moment to save the cornered couple, and Homer decides to use his snitch powers for good by having the prison shut down.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Seven-Beer Snitch? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!
Report Errors / Submit Additional Information