The Peewee Grand Prix, Part 2
English Title: The Royal RacerThe Peewee Grand Prix, Part 2 (The Royal Racer) (1967) Episode 25- Mach Go Go Go Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 60 times this month, and 403 times total.
- Mach Go Go Go Anime Episode Guide
- H. Fujita Studios, Tatsunoko Productions
- Distributed by: Trans-Lux Television Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Go Mifune, Daisuke Mifune, Aya Mifune, Kurio Mifune, Sanpei, Michi Shimura, Sabu, Masked Racer/Kenichi Mifune, Detective Rokugo.
- US Character Names: Speed Racer, Trixie, Spritle, Chim Chim, Sparky, Racer X/Rex, Pops Racer, Moms Racer.
- Originally Released in 1967.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Back in the jungle, Speed, Spritle, and Chim Chim set out in the Mach 5 to rescue the real Prince (who Speed believes is still in the hotel's closet). Meanwhile, Prince Jam begs for food in the bazaar. His claims of being the Prince of Saccarin are met with laughter. In his hotel room, Speed encounters the bat boys. They attack, but Speed manages to alert Spritle.
Two of the bat boys escape with Speed in the Mach 5. The other is held hostage by Spritle and all the other drivers. Breaking into two groups, one takes Spritle disguised as Prince Jam to the palace. The other group takes the bat boy to get the real Prince Jam. Just as Prince Sugarin is being crowned, Prince Jam appears and reunites with the King. He points to Offendem as the culprit. Meanwhile, Chim Chim, who has disguised himself in a bat boy costume, rescues Speed and the real Prince. The second group of drivers escorts them to the palace. Offendem walks away, defeated.
Back at the garage, Spritle pouts. Speed points out that, in fact, Spritle is eligible to compete. A race car is built. Spritle and Prince Jam tie for first place.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Peewee Grand Prix, Part 2? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information