The Challenge Of The Mammoth Car, Part 2
English Title: The Race against the Mammoth CarThe Challenge Of The Mammoth Car, Part 2 (The Race against the Mammoth Car) (1967) Episode 8- Mach Go Go Go Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 147 times this month, and 559 times total.
- Mach Go Go Go Anime Episode Guide
- H. Fujita Studios, Tatsunoko Productions
- Distributed by: Trans-Lux Television Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Go Mifune, Daisuke Mifune, Aya Mifune, Kurio Mifune, Sanpei, Michi Shimura, Sabu, Masked Racer/Kenichi Mifune, Detective Rokugo.
- US Character Names: Speed Racer, Trixie, Spritle, Chim Chim, Sparky, Racer X/Rex, Pops Racer, Moms Racer.
- Originally Released in 1967.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, at the refueling station, Spritle and Chim Chim sneak out of Cruncher's plane. They, too, escape into the tunnel, which turns out to be Cruncher's headquarters. There, Speed and Trixie are tied to a trolley loaded with three tons of dynamite. Ultimately, Racer X arrives and saves them.
At the next checkpoint, the Inspector searches the Mammoth Car. Again, he finds nothing. Speed reaches the checkpoint; Spritle and Chim Chim slip out to hide in the Mammoth Car. The Mach 5 and the Mammoth Car approach the finish line and tie for first place, but they continue at breakneck speed toward a shipyard. Spritle and Chim Chim knock out the Car's driver. Speed jumps in and then flees with his brother and chimp just as the Car collides with an oil tank, causing it to melt into a pool of molten gold.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Challenge Of The Mammoth Car, Part 2? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information