Kidô Keisatsu Patorebâ: The Movie
English Title: Patlabor 1: The MovieKidô Keisatsu Patorebâ: The Movie (Patlabor 1: The Movie, Mobile Police Patlabor) (1989) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 388 times this month, and 2108 times total.
- Feature Length Animated Film
- Headgear, Studio DEEN, Sunrise, Bandai Visual, Tôhoku Shinsha, Studio Cats
- Distributed by: Shochiku
- Cartoon Characters: Noa Izumi, Asuma Shinohara, Kiichi Goto (Kiichi Gotoh), Shinobu Nagumo, Isao Ota (Isao Ohta), Mikiyasu Shinshi, Hiromi Yamazaki, Shigeo Shiba, Seitaro Sakaki, Detective Matsui, Kanuka Clancy, Weather Forecaster, Fukushima, Seitaro Sakaki; English Version: Kataoka, Kanuka Clancy, Asuma Shinohara, Sakaki, Jitsuyama, Hiromi, Noa, Shige, Shinobu Nagumo, Kanuka, Shinobu Nagumo, Asuma, Shinsi, Mikiyasu Shinshi, Matsui, Kiichi Goto, Ota, Yamazaki, Isao Oota, Fukushima, Keiichi Gotoh, Noa Izumi.
- Originally Released in 1989.
- Running Time: 98 minutes.
The year is 1999. Japan has concentrated 45% of its entire labor force in the ambitius Babylon Project, designed to save to Tokyo Bay area from being submerged as an effect of the sea level increment. For this purpose, a 500-meter wide and 150-meter high multy-level platform, called the Ark, has been built on the sea.
The suicide of a mysterious man on the massive Babylon Project construction site sets off a cascade of events that may signal the eventual destruction of Tokyo. What is the connection between the suicide, the new Mobile Police AV-X0 Zero labor, and a military prototype labor suddenly gone berserk?
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Kidô Keisatsu Patorebâ: The Movie? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information