A Christmas CarolA Christmas Carol (2009) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 264 times this month, and 6261 times total.
- Feature Length Animated Film
- Walt Disney Pictures, ImageMovers Digital
- Distributed by: Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Ebenezer Scrooge, Ghost of Christmas Past, Ghost of Christmas Present, Ghost of Christmas Yet To Come, Bob Cratchit, Marley, Tiny Tim, Belle, Fred, Belinda Cratchit, Belle's Daughter, Mr. Cratchit, Mr. Fezziwig, Old Joe, Peter Cratchit, Martha Cratchit, Caroline, Want Girl, Young Cratchit Girl, Mrs. Cratchit, Young Cratchit Boy, Young Sleigh Boy, Ignorance Boy, Mrs. Fezziwig, Fred's Housemaid, Phantom, Cook, Caroler, Carriage Driver, Tattered Boy, Belle's Boy, Caroline's Boy, Blind Man, Poulterer, Caroler, Beggar Woman, Little Fan, Belle's Sons, Caroline's Sons, Young Belle's Daughters, Dancers.
- Originally Released in 2009.
- Running Time: 96 minutes.
- Return To "A Christmas Carol"
About Your Review
Thank you for choosing to your thoughts about A Christmas Carol. Your insight into this film will be valuable for other readers of the Big Cartoon DataBase. The quality of your comments will dramatically impact its approval and ultimate success. Please follow the standards below for writing a good, timeless post.
Review Writing Standards
- Please write ONLY about this specific cartoon.
- Write clearly with accurate grammar, spelling, capitalization and punctuation.
- State your facts accurately, and your opinions strongly.
- Do not copy any part of your review from someone else's post (unless you are responding to a specific point).
- Do not use offensive language or content.
- Comments must be at least 20 words but 100 words or more is preferable.
- HTML Tags and E-mail addresses are not accepted in our reviews.
Please Remember: You can post a review even if you are not logged in. However, if you think you may want
to edit your review in the future, you must be logged in; guest reviews are not editable.
Enter Your Review