Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who!
Alternate Title: Horton Hears a Who!Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who! (Horton Hears a Who! , Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who) (2008) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 1757 times this month, and 9866 times total.
- Feature Length Animated Film
- Blue Sky Studios, Twentieth Century Fox Animation, Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation
- Distributed by: Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Horton, The Mayor of Whoville, Kangaroo, Vlad, Morton, Councilman, Yummo Wickersham, Dr. Mary Lou Larue, Tommy, Sally O'Malley, Mrs. Quilligan, Rudy, Miss Yelp, JoJo, Hedy, Hooly, Old Time Who, Helen, Heather, Town Cryer, Who, Another Who, Who Mom, Hildy, Holly, Who Kid, Willie Bear, Joe, Who Girl, Helga, Obnoxious Who, Katie, Heidi, Haley, Hanna, Glummox Mom, Angela, Jessica, The Dentist, Wickersham Guards, Narrator.
- Originally Released in 2008.
- Running Time: 88 minutes.
- Return To "Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who!"
About Your Review
Thank you for choosing to your thoughts about Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who!. Your insight into this film will be valuable for other readers of the Big Cartoon DataBase. The quality of your comments will dramatically impact its approval and ultimate success. Please follow the standards below for writing a good, timeless post.
Review Writing Standards
- Please write ONLY about this specific cartoon.
- Write clearly with accurate grammar, spelling, capitalization and punctuation.
- State your facts accurately, and your opinions strongly.
- Do not copy any part of your review from someone else's post (unless you are responding to a specific point).
- Do not use offensive language or content.
- Comments must be at least 20 words but 100 words or more is preferable.
- HTML Tags and E-mail addresses are not accepted in our reviews.
Please Remember: You can post a review even if you are not logged in. However, if you think you may want
to edit your review in the future, you must be logged in; guest reviews are not editable.
Enter Your Review