The Otto ShowThe Otto Show (1992) Season 3 Episode 8F21- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 102 times this month, and 665 times total.
- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode Guide
- Klasky Csupo, Gracie Films
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox Television
- Cartoon Characters: Bart Simpson, Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Lisa Simpson, Maggie Simpson, Patty Bouvier, Selma Bouvier, Otto, Derek Smalls, Nigel Tufnel, David St. Hubbins, Milhouse Van Houten.
- Originally Released in 1992.
- Season: 3
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Return To "The Otto Show"
About Your Review
Thank you for choosing to your thoughts about The Otto Show. Your insight into this film will be valuable for other readers of the Big Cartoon DataBase. The quality of your comments will dramatically impact its approval and ultimate success. Please follow the standards below for writing a good, timeless post.
Review Writing Standards
- Please write ONLY about this specific cartoon.
- Write clearly with accurate grammar, spelling, capitalization and punctuation.
- State your facts accurately, and your opinions strongly.
- Do not copy any part of your review from someone else's post (unless you are responding to a specific point).
- Do not use offensive language or content.
- Comments must be at least 20 words but 100 words or more is preferable.
- HTML Tags and E-mail addresses are not accepted in our reviews.
Please Remember: You can post a review even if you are not logged in. However, if you think you may want
to edit your review in the future, you must be logged in; guest reviews are not editable.
Enter Your Review