Mickey's Christmas CarolMickey's Christmas Carol (1983) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 2794 times this month, and 13843 times total.
- Theatrical Short
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Mickey Mouse/Bob Cratchit, Scrooge McDuck/Ebenezer Scrooge, Minnie Mouse/Emily Cratchit, Jiminy Cricket/Ghost of Christmas Past, Willie the Giant/Ghost of Christmas Present, Pete/Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come, Goofy/Jacob Marley, Donald Duck/Fred, Daisy Duck/Isabelle, Morty Fieldmouse/Peter Cratchit, Ferdie Fieldmouse/Tiny Tim, Clarabelle Cow, Horace Horsecollar, Toby Tortoise, Max Hare, Gus Goose, The Big Bad Wolf, The Three Little Pigs, Lady Kluck, Uncle Waldo, Angus MacBadger, Cyril Proudbottom, Chip, Dale, Huey, Dewey, Louie, Skippy Bunny, Pluto, Rat, Mole, Otto, Weasels.
- Originally Released in 1983.
- Running Time: 25:30 minutes.
- Return To "Mickey's Christmas Carol"
About Your Review
Thank you for choosing to your thoughts about Mickey's Christmas Carol. Your insight into this film will be valuable for other readers of the Big Cartoon DataBase. The quality of your comments will dramatically impact its approval and ultimate success. Please follow the standards below for writing a good, timeless post.
Review Writing Standards
- Please write ONLY about this specific cartoon.
- Write clearly with accurate grammar, spelling, capitalization and punctuation.
- State your facts accurately, and your opinions strongly.
- Do not copy any part of your review from someone else's post (unless you are responding to a specific point).
- Do not use offensive language or content.
- Comments must be at least 20 words but 100 words or more is preferable.
- HTML Tags and E-mail addresses are not accepted in our reviews.
Please Remember: You can post a review even if you are not logged in. However, if you think you may want
to edit your review in the future, you must be logged in; guest reviews are not editable.
Enter Your Review