The Three CaballerosThe Three Caballeros (1945) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 2454 times this month, and 13957 times total.
- Theatrical Film
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: RKO Radio Pictures, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Donald Duck, Pablo, King Neptune, Professor Holloway (The Cold-Blooded Penguin)
Donald Duck, The Gauchito, the Burrito (The Flying Gauchito)
Donald Duck, Jose Carioca, Panchito, Aracuan Bird (Bahia)
Donald Duck, Jose Carioca, Panchito, Aracuan Bird (La Piņata).
- Originally Released in 1945.
- Return To "The Three Caballeros"
About Your Review
Thank you for choosing to your thoughts about The Three Caballeros. Your insight into this film will be valuable for other readers of the Big Cartoon DataBase. The quality of your comments will dramatically impact its approval and ultimate success. Please follow the standards below for writing a good, timeless post.
Review Writing Standards
- Please write ONLY about this specific cartoon.
- Write clearly with accurate grammar, spelling, capitalization and punctuation.
- State your facts accurately, and your opinions strongly.
- Do not copy any part of your review from someone else's post (unless you are responding to a specific point).
- Do not use offensive language or content.
- Comments must be at least 20 words but 100 words or more is preferable.
- HTML Tags and E-mail addresses are not accepted in our reviews.
Please Remember: You can post a review even if you are not logged in. However, if you think you may want
to edit your review in the future, you must be logged in; guest reviews are not editable.
Enter Your Review