House Of ScroogeHouse Of Scrooge (2003) Season 3 Episode 308- House of Mouse Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 47 times this month, and 836 times total.
- House of Mouse Cartoon Episode Guide
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Goofy, Pluto, Ludwig Von Drake, Pete, Scrooge McDuck, Clara Cluck, Fairy Godmother, Fauna, Duchess, Huey, Dewey, Louie, Horace Horsecollar, Practical Pig, Sheriff of Nottingham, Clarabelle Cow, Lydia Pearson, Mother Von Drake, Pelican, Panchito, Hugo, Chef Louie, Alice, Pongo, Shelby, Dennis the Duck, Turkey, Mr. Toad, Reluctant Dragon, Mr. Jollyland, Magical Mouse, Ariel, Belle, Robby Benson (Beast), Cruella De Vil, Ludwig Von Drake, Fifer Pig, Merlin, Jiminy Cricket, Ursula, Witch, Steven Thomas O'Malley, Simba, Philoctetes, Eeyore, Mufasa, Roxanne, Hercules, Meg, Piglet, Benny the Cab, Jafar, Panic, Snow White, Muncey, Pain, Iago, Gopher, Cinderella, Princess Aurora, Buzzy, Dizzy, Flaps, Ziggy, Mrs. Turtle, Chip, Pluto Angel, Magic Mirror, Shere Khan, Ostrich, Pluto Devil, Sneezy, Mortimer Mouse, Scuttle, Basil of Baker Street, Ratigan, March Hare, Blue Fairy, Jasmine, Bambi, Kuzco, Max, Mulan, Mushu, Fiddler Pig, Maleficent, Phantom Blot, Lumiere, Jose Carioca, Geppetto, Oberon, Kevin Prince John, Crow, Feather Duster, Mike, Willie the Giant, Pumbaa, Willie the Whale, Timon, Happy, Hermes, Perdita, Bimbettes, Mrs. Packard, Peter Pan, Cogsworth, Archimedes, Peter Pan, Aladdin, Pinocchio, Gus Goose, Louie the Mountain Lion, Figaro, Aracuan Bird, Salty the Seal, Dodger, Abu, Cri-Kee, Pegasus, Butch the Bulldog, Gaston, Hades, Sebastian, Dale (Archive Footage), Humphrey the Bear (Archive Footage), Ranger J. Audubon Woodlore (Archive Footage), Chorus.
- Originally Released in 2003.
- Season: 3
- Running Time: 22 minutes.
- Return To "House Of Scrooge"
About Your Review
Thank you for choosing to your thoughts about House Of Scrooge. Your insight into this film will be valuable for other readers of the Big Cartoon DataBase. The quality of your comments will dramatically impact its approval and ultimate success. Please follow the standards below for writing a good, timeless post.
Review Writing Standards
- Please write ONLY about this specific cartoon.
- Write clearly with accurate grammar, spelling, capitalization and punctuation.
- State your facts accurately, and your opinions strongly.
- Do not copy any part of your review from someone else's post (unless you are responding to a specific point).
- Do not use offensive language or content.
- Comments must be at least 20 words but 100 words or more is preferable.
- HTML Tags and E-mail addresses are not accepted in our reviews.
Please Remember: You can post a review even if you are not logged in. However, if you think you may want
to edit your review in the future, you must be logged in; guest reviews are not editable.
Enter Your Review