The Long Arm of Law and OrderThe Long Arm of Law and Order (1916) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 95 times this month, and 99 times total.
- Theatrical Film
- Bray Productions
- Originally Released in 1916.
- Black & White
- Return To "The Long Arm of Law and Order"
About Your Review
Thank you for choosing to your thoughts about The Long Arm of Law and Order. Your insight into this film will be valuable for other readers of the Big Cartoon DataBase. The quality of your comments will dramatically impact its approval and ultimate success. Please follow the standards below for writing a good, timeless post.
Review Writing Standards
- Please write ONLY about this specific cartoon.
- Write clearly with accurate grammar, spelling, capitalization and punctuation.
- State your facts accurately, and your opinions strongly.
- Do not copy any part of your review from someone else's post (unless you are responding to a specific point).
- Do not use offensive language or content.
- Comments must be at least 20 words but 100 words or more is preferable.
- HTML Tags and E-mail addresses are not accepted in our reviews.
Please Remember: You can post a review even if you are not logged in. However, if you think you may want
to edit your review in the future, you must be logged in; guest reviews are not editable.
Enter Your Review