Bosko The DoughboyBosko The Doughboy (1931) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 894 times this month, and 4188 times total.
- A Hugh Harman-Rudolf Ising Production, Vitaphone Pictures
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
- Featuring: Bosko, Bird, Army Band.
- Originally Released on October 17, 1931.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:46 minutes.
- Black & White
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bosko The Doughboy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
It is World War I. Rockets, bombs and bullets are everywhere. A bird gets shot, leaving a huge hole- saluting as it falls into a pool of water. An army band is hit, leaving several soldiers in their underwear. Bosko is a toughened soldier in battle who cannot eat... (more)