Hawaiian BirdsHawaiian Birds (1936) - Color Classics Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 1329 times this month, and 4682 times total.
- Fleischer Studios
- Color Classics Theatrical Cartoon Series
- Featuring: Hawaiian Birds, Big City Orioles.
- Originally Released on August 28, 1936.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8:55 minutes.
- TechniColor (Three-Strip)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hawaiian Birds? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
A young female bird takes off with a 1930s swing jazz band (the Big City Orioles) to New York from her serene Hawaiian environment. The cartoon turns into a bleak depiction of the Depression in 1930s Manhattan. The bird is thrown out of a swanky jazz club in... (more)