The Adventures Of Ichabod And Mister Toad
Alternate Title: The Two Fabulous CharactersThe Adventures Of Ichabod And Mister Toad (The Two Fabulous Characters, Ichabod and Mr. Toad) (1949) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 2415 times this month, and 14789 times total.
- Walt Disney Studios
- Animated Characters: J. Thaddeus Toad, Rat, Mole, Angus MacBadger, Cyril Proudbottom, Winkie, Prosecutor, Judge, Doctor, Court Clerk ("The Wind in the Willows")
Ichabod Crane, Katrina Van Tassel, Baltus Van Tassel, Brom Bones, the Headless Horseman, Tilda, Gunpowder ("The Legend of Sleepy Hollow").
- Awards: Golden Globe Award, Special Film Achievement Award, Cinematography Award (Color), Walt Disney Studios, 1950.
- Originally Released in 1949.
- Production Number: 2062
- Running Time: 68 minutes.
- Oct 5, 1949- Original US Theatrical Release date
- May 25, 1999- VHS Masterpiece Collection Release
Cartoon Production Information:
Subsequently released as independent featurettes on video and television; see the separate entries "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" (1958) and "The Madcap Adventures of Mr. Toad" (1975).
Both of these stories were planned as full-length feature films, but due to other commitments during World War II, the stories became part of this package film itself.
This was the 11th film in the official Disney list of animated films.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Adventures Of Ichabod And Mister Toad? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information