Snatched from ScratchSnatched from Scratch (1984) - The Biskitts Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 128 times this month, and 665 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- The Biskitts Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Scat, Lady, Wiggle, Waggs, Sweets, Spinner, Bump, Flip, Shecky, Shiner, Scratch, King Max, Mooch, Downer.
- Vocal Talent: Darryl Hickman (Waggs), B. J. Ward (Lady), Dick Beals (Scat), Kathleen Helppie (Sweets), Bob Holt (Spinner, Bump, Flip), Kip King (Shecky), Jerry Houser (Shiner), Peter Cullen (Scratch, Fang, Dogfoot), Ken Mars (King Max, Fetch, Snarl), Jennifer Darling (Wiggle), Henry Gibson (Downer), Marshall Efron (Mooch).
- Directed By Oscar Dufau, George Gordon, Carl Urbano, John Walker, Rudy Zamora.
Supervising Director: Ray Patterson.
Assistant Directors: Bob Goe, Bill Hurren, Tony Love, Don Lusk, Ann Tucker.
- Produced By Art Scott.
Executive Producers: William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Creative Producer: Iwao Takamoto.
- Music By .
Animation Supervisors: Don Patterson, Roger CHiasson, Sean Newton, Don Spenser.
- Edited By Gil Iverson.
Supervising Editor: Larry C. Cowan.
- Story Editors: Duane Poole, Tom Swale.
- Story Direction: Robert Dranko, Jan Green, Alex Lovy.
- Recording Director: Gordon Hunt.
- Animation Casting Director: Ginny McSwain.
- Titles: Art Scott.
- Graphics: Iraj Raran, Tom Wogatzke.
- Musical Director: Hoyt Curtin.
- Musical Supervisor: Paul DeKorte.
- Design Supervisor: Bob Singer.
- Character Design: Ron Maidenberg, Alice Hamm, Jean Gillmore, Geof Darrow, Gabriel Hoyos, Lew Ott.
- Layouts: Gentry Akens, Carol Beers, John Haber, Brad Landreth, Lin Larsen, Larry Leker, Judy Nivers, George Scribner, Arron St. John, Pat Wong.
- Background Styling: Al Gmuer, Fernando Arce, Mike Humphries, Bill Proctor.
- Animation Supervisors: Don Patterson, Roger CHiasson, Sean Newton, Don Spenser.
- Sound Direction: Alvy Dorman, Phil Flad.
- Camera: Bob Marples.
- Supervising Editor: Larry C. Cowan.
- Dubbing Supervisor: Pat Foley.
- Music Editors: Terry Moore, Daniels McLean.
- Effects Editors: John Johnson, Mary Gleason.
- Show Editor: Gil Iverson.
- Negative Consultant: Willaim E. DeBoer.
- Post Production Supervisor: Joed Eaton.
- Production Coordinator: Peter Aries.
- Production Manager: James Wang.
- Prodcution Assistant: Robin Carmichael.
- Executives in Charge of Production: Jayne Barbera, Jean MacCurdy.
- Supervising Executive: Margaret Loesch.
© 1983 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Snatched from Scratch? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The Biskitts were the guardians of the crown jewels of their late king and were constantly plague by their nemesis, Max, the king's brother and his dim-witted jester, Shecky. They live on Biskitt Island. The reason behind Max always chasing them is because he is... (more)