The Mother Of All TigresThe Mother Of All Tigres (2007) Episode 105A- El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 502 times this month, and 968 times total.
- Mexopolis, Nickelodeon
- Nickelodeon Network, Nickelodeon Animation Studios
- El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Manny Rivera/El Tigre, Grandpapi/Puma Loco, Rodolfo Rivera/White Pantera, Frida Suarez, Maria Rivera, Sartana of the Dead, Mano Negra, El Oso.
- Vocal Talent: Alanna Ubach (Manny Rivera/El Tigre), Carlos Alazraqui (Granpapi Rivera), Eric Bauza (Rodolfo Rivera), Grey DeLisle (Frida Suarez), April Stewart (Maria Rivera), Susan Silo (Sartana of the Dead), Charlie Adler (Mano Negra), John DiMaggio (El Oso).
- Directed By Dave Thomas.
Assistant Director: Gabe Swarr.
- Produced By Jorge R. Gutierrez, Sandra Equiha (Executive Producers).
- Animated By Sean Szeles.
Editor (Animation): Sean Szeles.
- Written By Scott M. Gimple.
Story Editor: Douglas Langdale.
- Music By Shawn Patterson.
- Creators: Jorge R. Gutierrez, Sandra Equihua.
- Art Director: Roman Laney.
- Production Design: Jorge R. Gutierrez.
- Storyboard Artists: Luke Cormican, Ricky Garduno, Fred Gonzales, Ben Jones, Brandon Kruse, Fred Osmond, Katie Rice, Eddie Trigueros.
- Background Color Stylist: Tod Polson.
- Sound Designer: Bill Devine.
- Sound Re-Recording Mixer: D.J. Lynch.
- Foley Recordist: Aran Tanchum.
- Character Designers: Chris Battle, Steve Lambe.
- Background Designer: Joseph Holt.
- Production Coordinator: Mathias Dougherty.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Mother Of All Tigres? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Maria, Manny's mother, who has been on tour with her mariachi band for years, comes to visit Miracle City. After Maria discovers that Rudolfo is still living the life of a superhero despite his "retirement," Manny becomes convinced that she's going to insist he... (more)