Telling The TruthTelling The Truth (1997) Season 3 Episode 302- C Bear and Jamal Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 47 times this month, and 520 times total.
- Film Roman Productions, Taurus Film, Plus One Animation
- Fox Kids Network, Xenon Entertainment Group
- C Bear and Jamal Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: C Bear, Jamal Wingo, Hawthorne Wingo, Grandma, Grandpa, Maya, Big Chill, Kwame, Chipster, Kim, Javier, Sooner.
- Vocal Talent: Tone Loc (C Bear), Arthur Reggie III (Jamal Wingo), George Wallace (Hawthorne Wingo), Dawnn Lewis (Grandma), Darryl Sivad (Grandpa), Kim Fields Freeman (Maya), Aries Spears (Big Chill, Kwame), Jeannie Elias (Chipster), Margaret Cho (Kim), Paul Rodriguez (Javier), Danny Mann (Sooner), Debbie Allen, Jamie Foxx.
- Directed By David Brain, Vincent Davis, Brian Hogan, Emory Myrick.
- Produced By Bob Richardson.
Executive Producers: Tone Loc, Phil Roman, Margaret Loesch.
Creative Producer: Swinton O. Scott III.
- Written By Earl Richey Jones, Todd R. Jones, Sib Ventress, Al Sonja Rice.
Story: Earl Richey Jones, Todd R. Jones.
Story Editor: Sib Ventress.
- Music By Kurt Farquhar.
Song "Jamal's Blues" Written By: Tone Loc.
Song "Jamal's Blues" Performed By: Arthur Reggie III, Tone Loc.
- Edited By Don Barrozo, Lee Harting.
Assistant Film Editor: Kurtis Kunsak.
Story Editors: L. Rice, Al Sonya.
- Created by: Earl Richey Jones, Todd R. Jones.
- Story Editors: L. Rice, Al Sonya.
- Voice Director: Debbie Allen.
- Studio Production Manager: Lolee Aries.
- Manager of Foreign Production: Kenneth T. Ito.
- Casting: Eileen Mack Knight.
- Art Director: Brad Landreth.
- Director of Creative Development: Guy Vasilovich.
- Character Design: Bruce W. Smith.
- Prop Design: Gary Hoffman, Jim Schumann.
- Painting: Deborah Mark, Belle Norman, Elizabeth Reed, Cookie Tricarico.
- Layout Design: Charles Payne, Cliff Vorhees.
- Layouts: Nathan Chew.
- Color Key Supervisor: Phyllis Craig.
- Backgrounds: Nathan Chew.
- Storyboards: Robert Boyle, Sandra Frame, Gary Hoffman, Brian Hogan, Chris Hubbard, Jay Lender, Scott Shaw.
- Picture Editors: Don Barrozo, Lee Harting.
- Post Production Sound Services: Advantage Audio.
- Music: Kurt Farquhar.
- Main Title Song Written and Performed by: Tone Loc.
- Sound Recording Mixers: Melissa Gentry-Ellis, Ray Leonard.
- Sound Effects Design: Michael Warner.
- Track Department: Peter Aries.
- Creative Consultants: Earl Richey Jones, Todd R. Jones, Bruce W. Smith.
- Creative Concepts: Frankyln Ajaye, Barry Douglas.
- Executive in Charge for Fox Kids: Barney Gilmore.
- Production Accountant: Kyle C. Hammans.
- Production Managers: Barbara Cordova, Stephanie Elliott.
- Assistant Film Editor: Kurtis Kunsak.
- Post Production Director: Barbara Beck.
- Post Production Supervisor: Noel Quinn-Roman.
- Overseas Supervisor: Russell Crispin.
- Executives in Charge of Production: Bill Schultz, Anne Luiting.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Telling The Truth? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Jamal passes through his 10th birthday, and in the process of "becoming a man," which is what this milestone means, he tries to give up childhood things, including C Bear, his teddy bear. C Bear and Jamal talk to each other, and C Bear can create imaginary... (more)