Eloise In Hollywood #2Eloise In Hollywood #2 (2006) - Me, Eloise Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 41 times this month, and 505 times total.
- Film Roman, Handmade Films
- Me, Eloise Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Eloise, Nanny, Mr. Salamone, Mrs. Thornton, Weenie, Skipperdee, Debbie Dunbar.
- Vocal Talent: Mary Matilyn Mouser (Eloise), Lynn Redgrave (Nanny), Tim Curry (Mr. Salamone), Kathleen Gati (Mrs. Thornton), Matthew Lillard, Curtis Armstrong, Cynthia Nixon, Lacey Chabert, Alan Cummings, Nestor Carbonell.
- Directed By Wes Archer (as Wesley Archer).
- Produced By Malisa Caroselli.
Executive Producers: John W. Hyde, Morris Berger, Stephen R. Brown, Thomas D. Adelman, Sidney Clifton, Scott Greenberg, Ted Green, Ken Lipman, Patrick Meehan.
- Written By Ken Lipman, Steven Goldman.
- Based On The Books By: Kay Thompson.
- Based On The Characters Created By: Kay Thompson, Hilary Knight.
- Post-Production Supervisor: John Hoyos.
- Supervising Sound Editor: Rick Hinson.
- On-Line Editor: Kevin Deselms.
- Music Programmer: Bobby Tahouri.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Eloise In Hollywood #2? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Eloise's mother can't make it home to The Plaza, so she sends Eloise and Nanny on an exciting trip to Hollywood to visit a movie set. When spoiled child star Debbie Dunbar is fired from her film, Eloise ends up with the starring role, but she soon realizes... (more)