The Simpsons MovieThe Simpsons Movie (2007) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 33 times this month, and 5911 times total.
- 20th Century Fox, Gracie Films
- 20th Century Fox Pictures
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Bart Simpson, Lisa Simpson, Krusty the Clown, Moe Szyslak, Apu Nahasapeemapetilon, The Sea Captain, Seymour Skinner, Lenny Leonard, Dr. Hibbert, Sideshow Bob, Fat Tony, Edna Krabappel, Erin Brockovich-Ellis.
- Vocal Talent: Dan Castellaneta (Homer Simpson, Abe Simpson, Groundskeeper Willie, Mayor Quimby, Sideshow Mel, Mr. Teeny, EPA Officer, Itchy, Barney Gumble, Krusty the Clown, [uncredited roles] - Stage Manager, Blue Haired Lawyer, Multi-Eyed Squirrel, Hans Moleman, Panicky Man, Kissing Cop, Bear, Boy on Phone, NSA Worker, Officer, Rich Texan, Santa's Little Helper, Squeaky-Voiced Teen), Julie Kavner (Marge Simpson, Selma Bouvier, Patty Bouvier), Nancy Cartwright (Bart Simpson, Ralph Wiggum, Todd Flanders, Nelson Muntz, [uncredited roles] - Maggie Simpson, TV Daughter, Woman on Phone), Yeardley Smith (Lisa Simpson), Hank Azaria (Moe Szyslak, Apu Nahasapeemapetilon, The Sea Captain, Chief Wiggum, Cletus Spuckler, Professor Frink, Lou, Comic Book Guy, Bumblebee Man, Dr. Nick, [uncredited roles] - Carl, Male EPA Worker, Dome Depot Announcer, Kissing Cop, Carnival Barker, Gas Station Clerk, Drederick Tatum, EPA Passenger, Robot, Wiseguy), Harry Shearer (Ned Flanders, Seymour Skinner, Reverend Lovejoy, President Arnold Schwarzenegger, Lenny Leonard, Dr. Hibbert, Kent Brockman, Otto Mann, [uncredited roles] - Scratchy, Skull, Toll Booth Operator, Guard), Kelsey Grammer (Sideshow Bob), Joe Mantegna (Fat Tony), Marcia Wallace (Edna Krabappel), Albert Brooks (Russ Cargill), Pamela Hayden (Milhouse Van Houten, Rod Flanders, Jimbo Jones), Tress MacNeille (Agnes Skinner, Crazy Cat Lady, Colin, Cookie Kwan, Medicine Woman, [uncredited roles] - Sweet Old Lady, Mrs. Muntz, Plopper, Female EPA Worker, Lindsey Neagle, GPS Voice, TV Son, Girl on Phone), Maggie Roswell (Helen Lovejoy, [uncredited role] - Miss Hoover), Russi Taylor (Martin Prince), Karl Wiedergott (EPA Officer, Man), Phil Rosenthal (TV Dad), Tom Hanks (Himself).
- Directed By David Silverman.
- Produced By Richard Sakai, Mike Scully.
Associate Producer: Katherine C. Concepcion.
Executive Producers: James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, Al Jean.
- Animated By Ivaylo Anguelov, Moon Choi, Caroline Cruikshank, Rick Farmiloe, Joshua David Gorczyca, John Pomeroy, Silvia Pompei, Mike Swofford.
Lead Animator: Bert Klein.
Key Assistant Animator: Richard Smitheman.
Character Layout Artists: Mike Girard, Jennie Hoffer, Jay Jackson, Jennifer Moeller, Eddie Rosas.
Layout Artist: Wallace Williamson.
Story Artist: Edmund Fong.
Timing Directors: Richard J. Gasparian, Robert Ingram.
Animation Clean-Up: Todd Jacobsen.
Digital Background Painter: Julia Kalantarova.
Story Reel Revision Artist: Shane Sowell.
- Written By James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, Al Jean, Ian Maxtone-Graham, George Meyer, David Mirkin, Mike Reiss, Mike Scully, Matt Selman, John Swartzwelder, Jon Vitti.
Creator (Television Series "The Simpsons"): Matt Groening.
Developers (Television Series "The Simpsons"): James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, Sam Simon.
- Edited By Anne Osborne.
- Visual Development Artist: Mike Inman.
- Music Editor: Daniel Pinder.
- ADR Engineer: Derek Casari.
- Sound Engineer: Derek Casari.
- Foley Recordist: Sean England.
- Digital Scene Planners: Rick Moser, Dave Scarpitti.
- Digital Compositor: Dave Scarpitti.
- Timing Director: Richard J. Gasparian.
- Production Coordinator (Mr. Zimmer): Andrew Zack.
- Production Assistant: Ryan Garcia.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Simpsons Movie? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
In 2007, leaping his way onto the silver screen, the greatest hero in American history. Homer Simpson must save the world from a catastrophe that he himself created.