Werewolf Of The TimberlandWerewolf Of The Timberland (1965) Episode Z-18- Jonny Quest Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 119 times this month, and 1771 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Columbia/Screen Gems
- Jonny Quest Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Roger T. "Race" Bannon, White Feather, Jonny Quest, Bandit, Blackie, Andre, Hadji, Pierre, Jacques, Voice on Pierre's Radio, Loupe Garoux.
- Vocal Talent: Mike Road (Roger T. "Race" Bannon, White Feather), Tim Matheson (as Tim Matthieson) (Jonny Quest), Don Messick (Bandit, Blackie, Andre), Danny Bravo (Hadji), Tol Avery (Pierre), Doug Young (Jacques, Voice on Pierre's Radio), Daws Butler, Henry Corden, Sam Edwards, Will Kuluva, Cathy Lewis, Keye Luke, Marvin Miller, Pat O'Malley, Nestor Paiva, Vic Perrin, Everett Sloane, John Stephenson, Janet Waldo, Jesse White, Sandy Wormser.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Animation Direction: Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Ed Aardal, O. E. Callahan, Hugh Fraser, George Goepper, Chuck Harriton, Jerry Hathcock, Bill Keil, Anatole Kirsanoff, George Nicholas, Jack Ozark, Ed Parks, Jack Parr, Don Patterson, Don Schloat, Ken Southworth, John Sparey, Irv Spence, Harvey Toombs, Carlo Vinci.
- Written By Joseph Barbera, William Hanna, Douglas Wildey, Alex Lovy, Walter Black, William D. Hamilton, Herbert Finn, Alan Dinehart, Joanna Lee, Charles Hoffman.
Story Direction: Kin Platt, Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer, Alex Lovy.
Story Supervision: Arthur Pierson.
- Music By Hoyt Curtin.
- Edited By Warner Leighton, Donald A. Douglas, Ken Spears, Ed Warschilka, Larry Cowan.
Supervising Film Editor: Tony Milch.
- Supervising Art Director: Doug Wildey.
- Based On An Idea By: Doug Wildey.
- Character Design: Alex Toth
- Layouts: Dick Bickenbach, Bruce Bushman, Walt Clinton, Jerry Eisenberg, Mo Gollub, C.L. Hartman, Alex Ignatiev, Z.T. Jablecki, Mel Keefer, Ken Landau, Bill Lignante, Hi Mankin, Earl Martin, Sparky Moore, Ernest Nordli, Joe O'Malley, Lewis Ott, Noel Quinn, Bill Perez, Tony Sgroi, Bob Singer, Iwao Takamoto, Warren Tufts, Jim Tutweiler, Doug Wildey.
- Backgrounds: Fernando Arce, Lee Branscombe, Janet Brown, Robert Caples, Ron Dias, Martin Forte, Robert Gentle, Paul Julian, M. Mike Kawaguchi, Richard Khim, Rod Lowe, F. Montealegre, Tom O'Loughlin, Harvard Pennington, Anthony Rizzo, Bob Singer, Leo Swenson, Richard H. Thomas, Peter Van Elk.
- Production Supervision: Howard Hanson.
- Technical Supervisor: Frank Paiker.
- Ink And Paint Supervisor: Roberta Greutert.
- Continuity: Marceil Ferguson, Evelyn Sherwood, Annie Lee Holm, Jane Phillippi, Joyce Gard, Woody Chatwood, Jan Gusdavidson, Myke Nelson, Elizabeth MacGowan, Christine Decker, Natalie Yates, Joan Orbison, Ted C. Bemiller.
- Camera: Charles Flekal, Norman Stainback, Bob Collis, Roy Wade, Eugene Borghi.
- Sound Direction: Buddy Myers.
© MCMLXIV Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Werewolf Of The Timberland? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The Quest family is in Quebec conducting a survey. In the hinterlands, the Quests run into loggers who are using hollowed-out logs for smuggling gold, and a mysterious Native American with a huge wolf companion. To scare off tourists, one of the smugglers dresses... (more)