Dungeons And WagonsDungeons And Wagons (2006) Season 3 Episode 2AJN08- American Dad! Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 448 times total.
- 20th Century Fox Television, Atlantic Creative
- Fox Broadcasting Company, Cartoon Network, Fox Network
- American Dad! Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Stan Smith, Roger the Alien, Greg Corbin, Alan Greenspan, Francine Smith, Steve Smith, Hayley Smith, Melanie, Barb, Klaus, Tony, Monopoly Hobo, Pillow Hands McGraw, Snot, Barry, Fladnag, Flandnag, Toshi, Popo, Jeff Fischer, Zamfir, Leon, Brad.
- Vocal Talent: Seth MacFarlane (Stan Smith, Roger the Alien, Greg Corbin, Alan Greenspan), Wendy Schaal (Francine Smith), Scott Grimes (Steve Smith), Rachael MacFarlane (Hayley Smith, Melanie, Barb), Dee Bradley Baker (Klaus, Tony, Monopoly Hobo, Pillow Hands McGraw), Curtis Armstrong (Snot, Fladnag), Eddie Kaye Thomas (Barry, Flandnag), Daisuke Suzuki (Toshi, Popo), Jeff Fischer (Himself, Zamfir), John DiMaggio (Leon, Brad).
- Directed By Kurt Dumas, Anthony Lioi.
- Produced By Kara Vallow.
Associate Producer: Mark Douglas.
Supervising Producers: Carter Bays, Josh Bycel, Craig Thomas.
Executive Producers: Mike Barker, Seth MacFarlane, Matt Weitzman.
Co-Executive Producers: Jim Bernstein, Etan Cohen, David Hemingson, Kenny Schwartz, Rick Wiener, David Zuckerman.
Consulting Producer: Robert Cohen.
Animation Producer: Diana Ritchey.
- Written By Michael Shipley, Jim Bernstein.
- Edited By Bobby Gibis.
- Creators: Seth MacFarlane, Matt Weitzman, Mike Barker.
- Consulting Producer: Robert Cohen.
- Casting: Carol Goldwasser, Linda Lamontagne, Howard Meltzer.
- Post-Production Supervisor: Laura Stupsker.
- Final Colorist: Larry Field.
- Sound Recordist: Matthew T. Duncan.
- Sound Re-Recording Mixer: Jim Fitzpatrick.
- Foley Mixer: Tommy Goodwin.
- Production Dialogue (Sound Editor): Shawn Ian Kerkhoff.
- Production Dialogue (ADR Mixer): Shawn Ian Kerkhoff.
- Scoring Cue Mixer: Jason Lloyd.
- Supervising Sound Editor: Bob Newlan.
- Score Recordist: Christine Sirois.
- Scoring Stage Manager: Tom Steel.
- Scoring Technician: Bill Talbott.
- Assistant (Diana Ritchey and Ron Hughart): Christopher Dallman.
- Executive Assistant to Producers: Matt Fusfeld.
- Design Coordinator: Eric John Cookmeyer.
- Design Production Assistant: Erin Sirpenski.
- Writers Production Assistant: Adam Catino.
- Production Assistants: Gideon Boomer, Travis Bowe, Mike Kalec.
- Animatic Editors: Sean Isroelit, Harry McLaughlin.
- Animation Timer: SoonJin Mooney.
- Animatics: Kari Salrin, Erin Sirpenski, Ray Valenzuela.
- Sound Editor: Robert Ramirez.
- Music Editors: Stan Jones, Douglas M. Lackey.
- Sound Effects/Foley: Andrew Ellerd.
- Dialogue Editor: Daniel Ben-Shimon.
- Dialogue/ADR Editors: Patrick Hogan, Sonya Lindsay.
- Foley Artist: Dale W. Perry.
- Assistant to Executive Producer: Sarah Peters.
- Production Executive: Marci Proietto.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Dungeons And Wagons? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
After Francine tells Stan she's looking for excitement in their marriage, Stan gets in the driver's seat and becomes involved in drag racing to spice things up. Meanwhile, Hayley breaks up with her boyfriend, Jeff, who is emotionally crushed until he joins... (more)