Gin-Iro No Kami No Agito
English Title: Origin- Spirits Of The PastGin-Iro No Kami No Agito (Origin- Spirits Of The Past, Agito Of The Silvery God) (2006) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 509 times total.
- Gonzo Digimation Holding K.K., Gin-iro no Kami no Agito Production Committee, Media Factory
- Shochiku Films Ltd., Funimation Productions Ltd.
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Agito, Toola, Yolda, Cain, Minka, Hajan, Shunack, Jessica, Turornu Cm Sacl, Agashi, Robot Warriors, Security Guard.
- Vocal Talent: Ryo Katsuji (Agito), Aoi Miyazaki (Toola), Yuko Kotegawa (Yolda), Masaru Hamaguchi (Cain), Toshikazu Fukawa (Hajan), Kenichi Endo (Shunack), Ren Ohsugi (Agashi).
- Directed By Keiichi Sugiyama.
First Assistant Director: Koji Yoshikawa.
- Produced By Koji Kajita.
- Animated By Kenji Ando, Mahiro Maeda, Koji Ogata.
Animation Directors: Atsushi Yamagata, Naoyuki Onda (Animation Directors).
- Written By Nana Shiina, Naoko Kakimoto.
Story: Umanosuke Iida.
- Edited By Aya Hida.
- Art Design: Hajime Satou, Masanori Kikuchi, Rei Nakahara.
- Sound Director: Kazuhiro Wakabayashi.
- Sound: Kazuhiro Wakabayashi.
- Mechanical Design: Kenji Ando, Mahiro Maeda.
- Character Design: Koji Ogata.
- Graphics: Koji Ogata.
- 3D Director: Ryuku Masuo.
- Character Sketches: Atsushi Yamagata.
- Layout: Atsushi Yamagata.
- Concept: Umanosuke Iida.
- Storyboard: Umanosuke Iida.
- Scenery: Hajime Matsuoka.
- Camera: Eriko Murata.
- Effects Supervisor: Shoichi Masuo.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Gin-Iro No Kami No Agito? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
It is 300 years into the future. Earth's environment has been devastated by mankind's own foolish plans, and humankind is beleaguered by the sentient forests that they have awoken. The world's balance is tipped when a young boy named Agito stumbles across a... (more)