A Goofy MovieA Goofy Movie (1995) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 2713 times this month, and 13384 times total.
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Buena Vista Pictures Distribution
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Goofy Goof, Maximillian "Max" Goof, Peter Pete, Roxanne, P.J. Pete, Principal Mazur, Stacey, Bigfoot, Lester, Waitress, Miss Maples, Photo Studio Girl, Lester's Grinning Girl, Lisa, Tourist Kid, Chad, Possum Park Emcee, Mickey Mouse, Security Guard, Wendell, Donald Duck, Powerline, Singer, Robert "Bobby" Zimmeruski.
- Vocal Talent: Bill Farmer (Goofy Goof), Jason Marsden (Maximillian "Max" Goof), Jim Cummings (Peter Pete), Kellie Martin (Roxanne), Rob Paulsen (P.J. Pete), Wallace Shawn (Principal Mazur), Jenna von Oy (Stacey), Frank Welker (Bigfoot), Kevin Lima (Lester), Florence Stanley (Waitress), Jo Anne Worley (Miss Maples), Brittany Alyse Smith (Photo Studio Girl), Robyn Richards (Lester's Grinning Girl), Julie Brown (Lisa), Klee Bragger (Tourist Kid), Joey Lawrence (Chad), Pat Buttram (Possum Park Emcee), Wayne Allwine (Mickey Mouse), Herschel Sparber (Security Guard), Corey Burton (Wendell), Vittorio Amandola (Goofy), Tony Anselmo (Donald Duck), Tevin Campbell (Powerline, Aaron Lohr (Max [Singing Voice]), Linda Harmon (Singer [uncredited]), Pauly Shore (Robert "Bobby" Zimmeruski [uncredited]), Dante Basco, Sheryl Bernstein, Pat Carroll, E.G. Daily, Carol Holliday, Steve Moore, Brian Pimental, Jason Willinger.
- Directed By Kevin Lima.
- Produced By Dan Rounds.
Assistant Producer: Michael Serrian.
- Animated By Arnaud Berthier, Wolf-Rudiger Bloss, Bolhem Bouchiba, Marek Kochout, Deboissy Sylvain, Andreas Wessel-Therhorn.
Supervising Animators: Nancy Beiman, Eric Bergeron (as Bibo Bergeron.
Main Title Animation: Michael Curtis.
Visual Effects Animator: Stephen Wood.
Animator (Sydney): Chris Derochie.
Animation Storyboard Artist: Carole Holliday.
- Written By Jymn Magon, Chris Matheson, Brian Pimental.
Story: Jymn Magon.
- Music By Carter Burwell.
Additional Music: Don Davis.
Songs: Patrick DeRemer, Jack Feldman, Roy Freedland, Tom Snow.
Orchestrator: Lolita Ritmanis.
- Edited By Gregory Perler.
Assistant Editors: Eric C. Daroca, Tim Mertens, Tony Mizgalski.
- Production Design: Fred Warter.
- Art Director: Lawrence Leker.
- Character Design: William Finn, Carole Holliday, Alex Mann, Bob Scott, Bruce Smith.
- Inbetweener: Tony Quelch.
- Storyboard Artists: Carole Holliday, Steve Moore, Henry Tucker.
- Supervising Sound Editor: David E. Stone.
- Sound Editor: Solange S. Schwalbe.
- Supervising Foley Editor: Vanessa Theme Ament.
- Sound Effects Editor: Geoffrey G. Rubay.
- Special Sound Effects: Steve Lee.
- Sound Re-Recording Mixers: Wayne Heitman, Mel Metcalfe.
- Sound Engineer: Marco Streccioni.
- Sound: Oscar Mitt (uncredited).
- Music Editor: Thomas A. Carlson.
- Digital Artist: Christian Foucher.
- Layout Artists: Olivier Adam, Susan Butterworth.
- Clean-Up Artists: Joel Reid, Rizaldy Valencia.
- ADR Group Voice Casting: Vanessa Theme Ament.
- Color Timer: Dale E. Grahn.
- Technical Coordinator: Brian Hunt.
- Breakdown Artist: Richard Rocha.
- Title Designer: Deborah Ross.
- Head of Backgrounds: Christophe Vacher.
- Show Accountant: Trevor Pawlik.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Goofy Movie? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
When Max makes an preposterous promise to his girlfriend, his chances to fulfilling it seem hopeless when he is dragged onto a cross-country trip with his embarrassing father, Goofy.