Enter SandmanEnter Sandman (2005) Episode 6- The Life and Times of Juniper Lee Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 683 times this month, and 1655 times total.
- Cartoon Network Studios
- Cartoon Network
- The Life and Times of Juniper Lee Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Juniper "June" Lee, Monroe, Ah Mah, Marcus, Ophelia, Jodi, Ray Ray, Roger, Big Jock, Duke, Leonard the Goblin, June's Mom, Ophelia's Grandmother, Steven the Sandman, Mr. Rosskins, Race Announcer, Mr. Lee, Ball of Knowledge, Damsel, Astronaut, Citizen, Spat-Out Monster, Ventriloquist Kid, Castaway, Falling Guy,Julian, Mrs. Lee, Stand-Up Kid, Singer, Dennis Lee, Jugglers, Duchesses.
- Vocal Talent: Lara Jill Miller (Juniper "June" Lee, Juggler #1), Carlos Alazraqui (Monroe, Mr. Lee, Ball of Knowledge, Duchess), Amy Hill (Ah Mah, Duchess, Juggler #2), Phil LaMarr (Marcus), Candi Milo (June's Mom, Ophelia's Grandmother, Ophelia, Candi Milo, Julian, Mrs. Lee, Stand-Up Kid), Colleen O'Shaughnessey (Jodi, Astronaut, Citizen), Kath Soucie (Ray Ray, Damsel), Tara Strong (Roger, Spat-Out Monster, Ventriloquist Kid), Rob Paulsen (Big Jock, Duke, Leonard the Goblin), Daran Norris (Steven the Sandman, Mr. Rosskins, Race Announcer), Alexander Polinsky (Castaway, Falling Guy), Dan Finnerty (Singer), Alexander Polinsky (Dennis Lee).
- Directed By Frank Squillace.
- Produced By Janet Dimon (Line Producer).
Executive Producers: Brian A. Miller, Judd Winick.
- Written By Marsha Griffin, Timothy McKeon, Judd Winick.
- Edited By Roger Hinze.
- Created By: Judd Winnick.
- Casting: Susan Blu.
- Art Direction: Alan Bodner.
- Executive in Charge of Production: Jay Bastian.
- Key Background Painters: Kit Boyce, Ruben Chavez, Ashby Manson.
- Storyboard Artist: Shannon Denton.
- Foley Recordist: Roy Braverman.
- Foley Mixer: Donald Lyles.
- Voice Director: Susan Blu.
- Production Coordinator: Nate Funaro.
- Production Assistant: Pietro Piumetti.
- Sound Re-Recording Mixer: Eric Freeman.
- Supervising Sound Editor: Marc Mailand.
- Sound Editor: Daisuke Sawa.
- Story Editor: Marsha Griffin.
- Character Designers: Mike Kunkel, Ovi Nedelcu.
- Publicist: Courtenay Palaski.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Enter Sandman? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
When June's friends and family become increasingly more exhausted, June enters the Dream Realm, where she discovers that they are being enslaved by an upper-crust demon (the Sandman) to build a giant skyscraper into the waking world (so that he can rule that, as... (more)