Where's The Wolf That's The WerewolfWhere's The Wolf That's The Werewolf (1978) Episode 15- Fang Face Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 410 times this month, and 1377 times total.
- Ruby-Spears Productions
- Fang Face Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Sherman Fangsworth/Fangface, Baby Fangs (Fangpuss), Biff, Puggsy, Kim, Mr. Marco, Zorlaff, Security Guard.
- Vocal Talent: Frank Welker (Fangface, Fangpuss, Sherman, Security Guard), Jerry Dexter (Biff), Bart Braverman (Puggsy), Susan Blu (Kim), John Stephenson (Mr. Marco, Zorlaff), Allan Melvin, Michael Rye, Joan Gerber, Larry D. Mann, Hettie Lynne Hurtes, Lewis Bailey, Ted Cassidy.
- Directed By Rudy Larriva.
- Produced By Jerry Eisenberg.
Executive Producers: Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Animated By Jim Davis, Ken O'Brien, Daniel De La Vega, Bill Pratt, John Freeman, Virgil Raddatz, John Howley, Bill Reed, John Kimball, Mike Stribling, Frank Nakielski, Bonita Versh, Xenia.
Animation Supervision: Ed Solomon.
Assistant Animation Supervision: Bill Exter.
- Written By Norman Maurer, Mark Jones, Cliff Ruby, Elana Lesser.
- Edited By Ron Fedele (Supervising Film Editor).
- Story Direction: Cullen Houghtaling, Gary Goldstein, Jan Green.
- Character Design: Jerry Eisenberg.
- Production Design: Lew Ott.
- Layouts: Lin Larsen, Alex Ignatiev, Don Morgan, Jim Willoughby, Dave High, George Goode, Kirk Henderson, Phil Phillipson, Gordon Kent, Alan Huck, Gary Hoffman, Joel Seibel.
- Background Styling: Eric Semones.
- Background Painted By: Phil Lewis, Michelle Moen, Lorraine Andrina.
- Color Key: Kit Harper.
- Production Supervisor: Natalie Yates.
- Xerox Supervision: Ralph Coffman.
- Ink And Paint Supervision: Laura Craig.
- Checking: Nikki Zelenka, My Bushman, Lisa Lydon, Steve Carr.
- Musical Director: Dean Elliot.
- Production Assistant: Jodi Berman.
- Studio Manager: Jeff Cooke.
- Unit Auditor: Henriette Pacile.
- Stock: Sandy Benenati.
- Supervising Film Editor: Ron Fedele.
- Cel Service: Jerome Stocks, Jim Stocks.
- Title Design: Bill Perez.
- Titles: Robert Schaefer.
- Camera: Take One.
- Laboratory: C.F.I.
- Sound: Glen Glenn Sound.
© 1978 Ruby Spears Productions
A Filmways Company
All Rights Reserved
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Where's The Wolf That's The Werewolf? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Every 400 years, a werewolf is born into the Fangsworth famly. The baby, when it sees the moon, immediatly turns into a werewolf. Soon, "Fangs", grown up, is teamed up with Pugs, and two others, and his nephew, Baby Fangs. They go aroung fighting crimes, just... (more)