The Ape Who Would Be KingThe Ape Who Would Be King (1997) Season 2 Episode 201- Disney's Jungle Cubs Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 69 times this month, and 725 times total.
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Buena Vista Television
- Disney's Jungle Cubs Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Baloo, Bagheera, Kaa, Hathi, Arthur, Shere Khan, Cecil, Winifred, Prince Louie, Trech, Old Monkey Ladies.
- Vocal Talent: Pamela Adlon (Baloo), Dee Bradley Baker (Bagheera), Jim Cummings (Kaa), Stephen Furst (Hathi), David L. Lander (Arthur), Jason Marsden (Shere Khan), Michael McKean (Cecil), Kath Soucie (Winifred), Cree Summer (Prince Louie), Vanessa Williams (Trech), Gretchen Palmer (Old Monkey Lady), April Winchell (Old Monkey Lady).
- Produced By Tedd Anasti, Patsy Cameron-Anasti.
- Written By Sam Graham, Chris Hubbell.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Ape Who Would Be King? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The Cubs discover that Louie will grow up to be their king someday. Bagheera worries that Louie might not be fit to be king, while Khan wants to be king himself.