It's Your Party And I'll Whine if I Want ToIt's Your Party And I'll Whine if I Want To (2005) Episode 1- The Life and Times of Juniper Lee Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 509 times this month, and 1391 times total.
- Cartoon Network Studios
- Cartoon Network
- The Life and Times of Juniper Lee Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Juniper "June" Lee, Monroe, Ah Mah, Marcus, Ophelia, Jodi, Ray Ray, Roger, June's Mom, Ophelia's Grandmother, Clown, Jeff the Leprechaun, Barasafer, Racatan, Monster, Genie, Hamster, Dennis Lee, Girls.
- Vocal Talent: Lara Jill Miller (Juniper "June" Lee), Carlos Alazraqui (Monroe, Clown), Amy Hill (Ah Mah), Phil LaMarr (Marcus), Candi Milo (June's Mom, Ophelia's Grandmother, Ophelia, Girl #2), Colleen O'Shaughnessey (Jodi), Kath Soucie (Ray Ray, Girl #1), Tara Strong (Roger, Girl #3), Billy West (Jeff the Leprechaun), Dee Bradley Baker (Barasafer, Racatan, Monster, Genie, Hamster), Alexander Polinsky (Dennis Lee).
- Directed By Frank Squillace.
- Produced By Janet Dimon (Line Producer).
Executive Producers: Brian A. Miller, Judd Winick.
- Written By Marsha Griffin.
- Edited By Roger Hinze.
- Created By: Judd Winnick.
- Casting: Susan Blu.
- Art Direction: Alan Bodner.
- Executive in Charge of Production: Jay Bastian.
- Key Background Painters: Kit Boyce, Ruben Chavez, Ashby Manson.
- Storyboard Artist: Shannon Denton.
- Foley Recordist: Roy Braverman.
- Foley Mixer: Donald Lyles.
- Voice Director: Susan Blu.
- Production Coordinator: Nate Funaro.
- Production Assistant: Pietro Piumetti.
- Sound Re-Recording Mixer: Eric Freeman.
- Supervising Sound Editor: Marc Mailand.
- Sound Editor: Daisuke Sawa.
- Story Editor: Marsha Griffin.
- Character Designers: Mike Kunkel, Ovi Nedelcu.
- Publicist: Courtenay Palaski.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about It's Your Party And I'll Whine if I Want To? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
June has been doing her Te Xuan Ze thing for just over a month, and it's become a real hassle. She's managed to flake out on her friends on a regular basis, and she has managed to acquire a reputation for being weird. And now, one of her best friends, Jody, is... (more)