Alternate Title: Two Hundred Motels200 Motels (Two Hundred Motels) (1971) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 1071 times total.
- Murakami-Wolf Productions, Bizarre Productions
- United Artists
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: (Live-Action) Rance Muhammitz/Dave, Mothers of Invention, The Hot Nun, Groupies, Lonesome Cowboy Burt, Bif Debris (The Vacuum Cleaner), Interviewer, Fake Drummer, Chorus Leader, Larry The Dwarf/Frank Zappa, Motorhead Sherwood.
- Vocal Talent: (Live-Action) Theodore Bikel (Rance Muhammitz/Dave), Mark Volman (Member of Mothers of Invention), Howard Kaylan (Member of Mothers of Invention), Ian Underwood (Member of Mothers of Invention), Aynsley Dunbar (Member of Mothers of Invention), George Duke (Member of Mothers of Invention), Keith Moon (The Hot Nun), Janet Ferguson (Groupie), Lucy Offerall (Groupie), Jimmy Carl Black (Lonesome Cowboy Burt), Martin Lickert (Jeff [Member of The Mothers Of Invention], Dick Barber (Bif Debris [The Vacuum Cleaner]), Don Preston (Member of Mothers of Invention), Pamela Miller (Interviewer), Ruth Underwood (Fake Drummer), Judy Gridley (Chorus Leader), Ringo Starr (Larry The Dwarf/Frank Zappa), Frank Zappa (Member of Mothers of Invention), Jim Pons (Member of Mothers of Invention), Euclid James "Motorhead" Sherwood (Motorhead Sherwood).
- Produced By Herb Cohen, Jerry D. Good.
- Animated By Mara Kam.
- Written By Tony Palmer.
Based on a Story By: Frank Zappa.
Special Material: Howard Kaylan, Mark Volman, Jeff Simmons [Uncredited].
- Edited By Richard Harrison, Barry Stephens.
- Cinematography: Tony Palmer.
- Production Design: Cal Schenkel.
- Art Direction: Leo Austin.
- Costume Design: Sue Yelland.
- Special Effects: Bert Luxford.
- Conductor (Royal Philharmonic Orchestra): John Lowdell.
- Choreographer: Gillian Lynne.
- Shooting Script: Tony Palmer.
- Musician (Classical Guitar Solos): John Williams.
- Visuals: Tony Palmer.
- Characterizations: Frank Zappa.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about 200 Motels? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
An abstract, random Frank Zappa production about life on the road that was shot on videotape in England.