English Title: MemoriesMemorÓzu (Memories) (1995) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 712 times this month, and 3605 times total.
- Madhouse Productions, Bandai Visual Co., Kodamsha Co., Shochiku Company, Studio 4įC
- Bandai Visual Co.
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Aoshima, Swiveler, Sakiko, Chief Shell Handler, Emily, Boy, Nirasaki, Mr. A, Nobuo Tanaka, Doctor, Robot, Heinz, Nobuo's Younger Brother, Ivanov, Miki, Grand Mother, Pirot, U.S. Soldier, Teacher, Commander, Nurse, Reporter, Omaeda, Announcer, Military Official, General Manager, Kamata, Weather Forecaster, Master, Workmate, Anna, Eva, Father, Miguel, Mother, Announcements in Station, Females, Voices, Males, Soldiers, Executive Officers, Operators.
- Vocal Talent: Shigeru Chiba (Aoshima), Hisao Egawa (Swiveler), Kayoko Fujii (Sakiko), Nobuaki Fukuda (Chief Shell Handler), Ami Hasegawa (Emily), Isamu Hayashi (Boy), Michio Hazama (Nirasaki), Masato Hirano (Mr. A), Hideyuki Hori (Nobuo Tanaka), TakkŰ Ishimori (Doctor), Tomoko Ishimura (Robot), Tsutomu Isobe (Heinz), Tetsuya Iwanaga (Nobuo's Younger Brother), ShŰzŰ őzuka (Ivanov), Chie KŰjiro (Miki), Hisako KyŰda (Grand Mother), Naoki Makijima (Pirot), Stefan Mori (U.S. Soldier), RyŻji Nakagi (Teacher), Hidetoshi Nakamura (Commander), Naoko Nakamura (Nurse), SanshirŰ Nitta (Reporter), Kenichi Ogata (Omaeda), Hideaki Ono (Announcer), Akio ‘tsuka (Military Official), Chikao ‘tsuka (General Manager), Osamu Saka (Kamata), Ai Satou (Weather Forecaster), Bin Shimada (Master), Kazuyuki Sogabe (Workmate), YŰko Soumi (Anna), Gara Takashima (Eva), Keaton Yamada (Father), KŰichi Yamadera (Miguel), Keiko Yamamoto (Mother), Hiroaki Ishikawa (Announcement in Station 1), Takashi Nagasako (Announcement in Station 2), TakurŰ Kitagawa (Announcement in Station 3), Atsuko Mine (Female 1), Seiko Tomoe (Female 2), Youko Otomo (Female 3), Makoto Ohba (Voice 1), Tetsuo Sakaguchi (Voice 2), KŰzŰ Shioya (Male 1), Yoshio Kawai (Male 2), Katsumi Suzuki (Soldier 1), Kazumi Tanaka (Soldier 2), Keiichi Sonobe (Soldier 3), RyŰichi Tanaka (Executive Officer), Yukimasa Kishino (Executive Officer 2), Hiroyuki Satou (Operator), Masaharu Satou (Operator), Shinya ‘taki (Operator 2).
- Directed By KŰji Morimoto (Segment 1, "Magnetic Rose"), Tensai Okamura (Segment 2, "Stink Bomb"), Katsuhiro ‘tomo (Segment 3, "Cannon Fodder").
- Produced By Shigeru Watanabe.
Executive Producer: Katsuhiro ‘tomo.
- Animated By Yoshiaki Kawajiri.
- Written By Satoshi Kon (Segment 1, "Magnetic Rose").
Mangas (Segments 1, 2 and 3): Katsuhiro ‘tomo.
- Music By Takuya Ishino (Opening/Closing Music).
Segment 1, "Magnetic Rose": YŰko Kanno.
Segment 2, "Stink Bomb": Jun Miyake.
Segment 3, "Cannon Fodder": Hiroyuki Nagashima.
- Edited By Takeshi Seyama.
- Design: Toshiyuki Inoue, Takashi Watanabe, Hirotsuge Kawasaki, Hidekazu Ohara.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about MemorÓzu? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
"Memories" is made up of three separate science-fiction stories. In the first, "Magnetic Rose," three space travelers are drawn into an abandoned spaceship that contains a world created by one woman's memories. In "Stink Bomb," a young lab assistant accidentally... (more)