The Billionaire Beagle Boys Club
Alternate Title: Super Ducktales, Part 4The Billionaire Beagle Boys Club (Super Ducktales, Part 4) (1989) Season 2 Episode 84- DuckTales Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 193 times this month, and 788 times total.
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Buena Vista Television
- DuckTales Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Fenton Crackshell/Gizmoduck, Ma Beagle, Beagle Boys, Scrooge McDuck, Huey, Dewie, Louie, Duckworth, Webbigail "Webby" Vanderquack, Bentina Beakly, Launchpad McQuack.
- Vocal Talent: Alan Young (Scrooge McDuck), Russi Taylor (Huey, Dewey, Louie, Webbigail), Terence McGovern (Launchpad McQuack).
- Directed By Bob Hathcock, David Block.
- Produced By Fred Wolf.
Associate Producer: Ken Koonce, David Wiemers.
- Written By Ken Koonce, David Wiemers.
Story Editors: Ken Koonce, David Wiemers.
- Music By Ron Jones.
"Duck Tales" Theme Composer: Mark Mueller.
Additional Music: Tom Chase, Steve Rucker.
- Art Director: Brad Landreth.
- Associate Art Director: Skip Morgan.
- Story Editors: Tedd Anasti, Patsy Cameron.
- Key Layout Stylists: Michael Peraza, Ed Ghertner, Ed Wexler.
- Storyboard Design: Elizabeth Chapman, Rich Chidlaw, Thom Enriquez, Steve Gordon, Jan Green, Chuck Harvey, Rob Laduca, Marty Murphy, Elyse Pastel, Hank Tucker, Monte Young.
- Key Background Styling: Paro Hozumi, Lisa Keene, Gary Eggleston.
- Color Key Styling: Debra Jorgensborg, Jill Stirdivant, Jan Cummings.
- Character Design: Ron Scholefield, Jill Colbert, Ed Gombert, Toby Shelton.
- Overseas Animation Supervisor: Dale Schott.
- Timing Directors: David Brain, Vincent Davis, Bob Zamboni.
- Dialogue Direction: Andrea Romano.
- Track Reading: Skip Craig.
- Production Manager: Olivia Miner.
- Assistant Director: Randy Chaffee.
- Post Production Coordinator: Ken Tsumura.
- Production Assistants: Barbara Brysman, Krista Bunn, Jacaleen Veber, Luanne Wood, Judy Zook.
- Managing Editor: Rich Harrison.
- Supervising Editors: Charlie King, Robert S. Birchard.
- Sound Effect Editor: Marc Orfanos.
- Assistant Editors: Rick Hinson, Glenn Lewis.
- Animation Production by TMS Entertainment, Inc.
© 1987 The Walt Disney Company.
All Rights Reserved
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Billionaire Beagle Boys Club? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
After Gizmoduck was forced by the Beagles to steal the money bin, they have the time of their lives. Scrooge is now poor and has to sell his mansion. Scrooge starts suspecting things when Ma Beagle turns out to be the one who buys his mansion, wondering how else... (more)