Close Encounters Of The Gummi Kind
Alternate Title: Close Encounters Of A Gummi KindClose Encounters Of The Gummi Kind (Close Encounters Of A Gummi Kind) (1987) Season 3 Episode 3X05-B- Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 548 times total.
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Buena Vista Television
- Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Gruffi Gummi, Toadwart, Woodcutter, Sir Tuxford, Artie Deco, Woodcutter, Grammi Gummi, Girl, Sunni Gummi, Mother, Boy, Tummi Gummi, Gusto Gummi, Woodcutter, Knight, Ogres, Duke Igthorn, King Gregor, Finwithit, Zummi Gummi.
- Vocal Talent: Corey Burton (Gruffi Gummi, Toadwart, Woodcutter), Brian Cummings (Sir Tuxford, Artie Deco, Woodcutter), June Foray (Grammi Gummi, Girl), Katie Leigh (Sunni Gummi), Tress MacNeille (Mother, Boy), Lorenzo Music (Tummi Gummi), Rob Paulsen (Gusto Gummi, Woodcutter, Knight), Will Ryan (Ogres), Michael Rye (Duke Igthorn, King Gregor), Frank Welker (Finwithit), Paul Winchell (Zummi Gummi).
- Directed By Arthur Vitello.
- Produced By Arthur Vitello.
Associate Producer: Tom Ruzicka.
Assistant Producer: Kent Holaday.
- Written By Jymn Magon (Story Editor).
- Music By Thomas Chase, Steve Rucker.
"Gummi Bears" Theme: Silversher and Silversher.
- Edited By Willy R. Allen.
Supervising Editor: Robert S. Birchard.
Assistant Editors: Shelley Brown, Robert A. Martel.
- Created By: Jymn Magon.
- Story Editor: Jymn Magon.
- Storyboard Designers: Thom Enriquez, Rob Laduca, Hank Tucker, Steve Gordon.
- Key Layout Designer: Ed Wexler.
- Key Background Stylist: Gary Eggleston.
- Color Key Stylist: Janet Cummings.
- Overseas Animation Supervisor: David Block.
- Timing Directors: Norm Gottfredson, Jamie Mitchell, Bob Zamboni.
- Track Reader: Skip Craig.
- Production Archives Administrator: Krista Bunn.
- Art Coordinator: Karen Silva.
- Talent Coordinator: Olivia Miner.
- Post Production Manager: Sara Duran.
- Post Production Supervisor: Barbara Beck.
- Post Production Coordinators: Jeffrey Arthur, Ken Tsumura.
- Production Assistants: Aida Belderol, Leigh Ann Locke, Wade Nassir, Judy Zook.
- "Gummi Bears" Theme Words and Music by: Silversher and Silversher.
- Music Composed & Conducted by: Thomas Chase, Steve Rucker.
Animation Production by TMS Entertainment, Inc.
Produced by Walt Disney Television Animation
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Close Encounters Of The Gummi Kind? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Gusto invents a Gummi decoy that turns out to be a lure.