A Clue For Scooby DooA Clue For Scooby Doo (1969) Season 1 Episode 45-3- Scooby Doo, Where Are You! Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 2091 times this month, and 12676 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Scooby Doo, Where Are You! Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Freddy Jones, Daphne Blake, Shaggy Rogers, Velma Dinkley, Ebenezer Shark, Captain Cutler, Mrs. Cutler.
- Vocal Talent: Don Messick (Scooby-Doo), Frank Welker (Freddy), Stefanianna Christopherson (Daphne), Casey Kasem (Shaggy), Nichole Jaffe (Velma), Hal Smith, John Stephenson, Jean Vander Pyl.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Associate Producer: Lew Marshall.
- Animated By Bill Keil, George Rowley, Oliver E. Callahan, Ed Love, Rudy Cataldi, Bill Nunes, Zdenko Gasparovic, Joan Orbison, Bob Goe, Jay Sarbry, Hicks Lokey, Ken Southworth, Lloyd Vaughan.
- Written By Ken Spears, Joe Ruby, Bill Lutz.
Story Direction: Howard Swift.
- Music By Ted Nichols.
Theme Song: Hoyt S. Curtin.
- Edited By Gregory V. Watson, Jr., Ted Baker, Chip Yaras.
- Production Design: Iwao Takamoto.
- Production Engineer: Victor O. Schipek.
- Layout: Alvard Arce, Paul Gruwell, Mike Arens, Alex Ignatier, Rick Gonzales, Bill Lionante.
- Background Styling: Walt Pereboy.
- Backgrounds: Ron Dias, Gary Niblett, Daniela Bielecka, Rolly Oliva.
- Title Design: Bill Perez.
- Titles: Robert Schaefer.
- Music Director: Ted Nichols.
- Technical Supervisor: Frank Paiker.
- Ink & Paint Supervisor: Roberta Greutert.
- Xerography: Robert "Tiger" West.
- Sounds Directions: Richard Olson.
- Camera: Dick Blondell, Bill Kotler, George Epperson, Cliff Shirpsen, Charles Flekal, Roy Wade.
Credits Couresty of Scottish's Scooby-Doo Page.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Clue For Scooby Doo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
When surfboarding Scooby-Doo comes face-to-face with what appears to be the seaweed-covered ghost of Captain Cutler, he paddles frantically ashore...and once again our crime stopping crew find themselves in a mixed-up mystery. They meet Ebenezer Shark, a kooky... (more)