La Ballade des Dalton
English Title: The Ballad of the DaltonsLa Ballade des Dalton (The Ballad of the Daltons) (1978) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 27 times this month, and 1150 times total.
- Dargaud Films, Productions René Goscinny, Studio Idéfix
- Les Artistes Associés
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Lucky Luke, Jolly Jumper, Joe, William, Jack, Averell, Augustus Betting, Ran Tan Plan, Ming Li Foo, Mathias Bone, Thadeus Collins, Plume de Serpent, Dr. Aldous Smith, Tom O'Connor, Sam Game, Bud Bugman, Judge Groovy, Pancho, Carmen, Miss Worthlesspenny, Printer, Saloon Singer.
- Vocal Talent: Daniel Ceccaldi (Lucky Luke), René Goscinny (Jolly Jumper), Pierre Trabaud (Joe), Jacques Balutin (William), Gérard Hernandez (Jack), Pierre Tornade (Averell), Jacques Legras (Augustus Betting), Bernard Haller (Ran Tan Plan), Roger Carel (Ming Li Foo, Mathias Bone), Jacques Fabbri (Thadeus Collins), Michel Elias (Plume de Serpent), Jean-Marc Thibault (Dr. Aldous Smith), Henri Virlojeux (Tom O'Connor), Jacques Morel (Sam Game), Jacques Deschamps (Bud Bugman), Henri Poirier (Judge Groovy), Roger Lumont (Pancho), Ada Lonati (Carmen), Rosy Varte (Miss Worthlesspenny), Henri Labussière (Printer).
- Directed By René Goscinny, Morris (Maurice de Bevere).
Assistant Directors: Henri Gruel, Pierre Watrin.
- Produced By Georges Dargaud (Executive Producer).
- Animated By Pierre Watrin (Animation Director).
Assistant Animators: Bernard Roso, Pauline Leroy, Marie-Luce Image, Georges Gramma, Bernard Fiévé.
- Written By René Goscinny, Morris (Maurice de Bevere) (in collaboration with Pierre Tchernia).
- Production Director: Serge Caillet.
- Technical Directors: Pierrette Gherardini, Bernard Roso, Gérard Soirant.
- Tracing Director: F. Duvelier.
- Assistant Tracing Director: O. Besson.
- Gouache Director: P. Bonnaire.
- Assistant Gouache Directors: G. Paturel, Lysiane Jollivet.
- Music Performed by: Eric Kristy.
- Photography Director: Claude Pointis.
- Background Directors: Jacques Capo, Michel Gantier.
- Sound and Montage Director: Henri Gruel.
- Sound and Montage Assistant Directors: F. Nielsen, R. Hanotel, P. Chabal, D. Gruel, R. Chaussy.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about La Ballade des Dalton? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The scene: a saloon where a local artiste sings the ballad of the Daltons, those abominable outlaws whom Lucky Luke, the man who shoots faster than his shadow, helped by his faithful horse Jolly Jumper, spends his time putting in prison. And it's in prison that... (more)