Desmond's DilemmaDesmond's Dilemma (1961) - Tales of The Wizard of Oz Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 666 times total.
- Crawley Films (Rankin/Bass)
- Videocrafts Incorporated
- Tales of The Wizard of Oz Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Dorothy Gale, Toto, Socrates the Straw Man, Rusty the Tin Man, Dandy Lion, Wizard of Oz, Munchkins, Wicked Witch of the West, Desmond the Blue Dragon.
- Vocal Talent: Carl Banas (Dandy Lion), James Doohan (The Wizard of Oz), Larry D. Mann (Rusty the Tin Woodman, Witch), Bernard Cowan (Munchkins), Alfie Scopp (Socrates the Scarecrow).
- Directed By Harry Kerwin.
- Produced By Arthur Rankin Jr, Jules Bass, Larry Roemer, Antony Peters, Bernard Cowan.
- Written By Arthur Rankin Jr
Based on the Original Novel By: L. Frank Baum.
- Voice Director: Bernard Cowan.
© 1961 Rankin Bass Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Desmond's Dilemma? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The gang of good guys is throwing a party. Because of this, the Wicked Witch of the West is jealous. She calls on Desmond the blue dragon, who is suffering from heartburn. Despite Desmond's complaints, the Witch still sends him to do the job of sabotaging the... (more)