Les Triplettes de Belleville
English Title: The Triplets Of BellevilleLes Triplettes de Belleville (The Triplets Of Belleville) (2003) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 261 times this month, and 2691 times total.
- Les Armateurs (Carrere Group), Productions Champion, Vivi Film, France 3 Cinema, RGP France
- Diaphana Films.
Distributor, US: Sony Pictures Classics
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Champion, Madame Souza, Triplets of Belleville, Bruno, Two Goons.
- Vocal Talent: Michèle Caucheteux, Jean-Claude Donda, Michel Robin, Monica Viegas.
- Directed By Sylvain Chomet.
- Produced By Viviane Vanfleteren (Vivi Film), Regis Ghezelbash (RGP France), Colin Rose (BBC Bristol).
Delegate Producer: Didier Brunner (Les Armateurs).
Delegate Co-Producer: Paul Cadieux (Productions Champion).
- Animated By Jean-Christophe Lie, Benoît Féroumont (Supervising Animators).
- Written By Sylvain Chomet.
- Music By Benoît Charest.
Songs: Mathieu Chedid.
End Credit Song Performed and Adapted By: Mathieu Chedid (as "M").
Other Songs Sung By: Beatrice Bonifassi, Charles Prevost Linton.
- Edited By Dominique Brune, Dominique Lefever, Chantal Colibert Brunner.
- Design: Evgeni Tomov.
- Character Designer: Sylvain Chomet.
- Storyboard: Sylvain Chomet.
- Graphic Design: Sylvain Chomet.
- Production Manager: François Bernard.
- Sound Re-Recording Mixers: Mathieu Cox, Alek Goosse.
- Sound: Eric De Vos, Laurent Quaglio.
- ADR Mixer: Marina Lerchs.
- Digital Effects: Pieter Van Houte.
- Musician (Solo Guitar): Thomas Dutronc.
- Special Thanks: Sophie Tatischeff.
- Digital Painting of Backgrounds: Thierry Million.
- Lead Artist: Thierry Million.
- Digital Painting of Characters: Carole Roy.
- Supervising Artist: Carole Roy.
- 3D Animation, Special FX and Compositing: Pieter Van Houte.
- Compositing Direction: Benedicte Galup.
Produced in Partnership with Canal + and with Gimages 3 and Cofimages 12 with Telefilm Canada in the Scope of a France-Canada-Belgium Production.
Produced with the Participation of The Canadian Television Fund created by The Government of Canada and The Canadian Cable Industry; Telefilm Canada (Equity Investment Program) and with the Participation of The SODEC: Societe de Developpement des Enterprises Culturelles, Quebec. With the Support from The Centre National de la Cinematographie, The Fonds Film in Vlaanderen and The Nationale Loteri, in Association with BBC Bristol and BBC Worldwide; With the Participation of The Charente Department and The Poitou-Charentes Region with the Support of Cartoon, The European Union Media Programme and The Procirep.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Les Triplettes de Belleville? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
This is the story of a boy, Champion, and his grandmother, Madame Souza, who live in France. Because he is so good on a bicycle, the boy is kidnapped during the Tour de France by a fan living in Belleville. The French fan wants to make him race against other... (more)