Yankee Doodle BugsYankee Doodle Bugs (1954) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 215 times this month, and 3853 times total.
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Warner Bros.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Clyde Bunny, Dutch Man, Indian, Benjamin Franklin, Tea Man, King, Betsy Ross, Soldiers, Ice Cream Man.
- Vocal Talent: Mel Blanc (Bugs Bunny, Clyde Bunny, Indian, Benjamin Franklin, Tea Man, King, George Washington), Bea Benaderet (Betsy Ross) [uncredited].
- Directed By Isadore Freleng (as I. Freleng).
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Art Davis, Manuel Perez, Virgil Ross.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music By Milt Franklyn.
- Layouts: Hawley Pratt.
- Backgrounds: Irv Wyner.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Yankee Doodle Bugs? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Bugs' very warped view of American history (with himself in a central role in most major events), as told to nephew Clyde. Bugs is helping Clyde with his studies of American history. This provides the format for a series of spot gags and blackout sketches as Bugs... (more)