The Marvel Superheroes ShowThe Marvel Superheroes Show (1966) - The Marvel Superheroes Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 632 times this month, and 3584 times total.
- Grantray-Lawrence Animation, Krantz Film Productions, ARP
- The Marvel Superheroes Show Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Captain America/Steve Rogers, The Incredible Hulk/Dr. Bruce Banner, Iron Man/Tony Stark, The Mighty Thor/Dr. Donald Blake, Namor the Sub-Mariner, Major Glenn Talbot, General "Thunderbolt" Ross, Red Skull, Nurse Jane Foster, Lady Dorma, Virginia "Pepper" Potts, Betty Ross, Mandarin, Odin, Loki, Zemo.
- Vocal Talent: Arthur Pierce (Captain America/Steve Rogers), Max Ferguson (The Incredible Hulk/Dr. Bruce Banner), John Vernon (Iron Man/Tony Stark, Major Glenn Talbot, Namor the Sub-Mariner), Chris Wiggins (The Mighty Thor/Dr. Donald Blake), Paul Kligman (General "Thunderbolt" Ross, Red Skull), Peg Dixon (Nurse Jane Foster, Lady Dorma, Virginia "Pepper" Potts, Betty Ross), Henry Ramer (Mandarin), Bernard Cowan (Odin, Narrator), Gillie Fenwick (Zemo), Paul Soles.
- Directed By Ralph Bakshi, Chuck Harriton, Grant Simmons.
"Captain America" Segments: Doug Wildey.
- Produced By Ralph Bakshi, Shamus Culhane, Steve Krantz, Robert L. Lawrence, Grant Simmons.
"Mighty Thor" Segments: Ray Patterson.
Executive Producer: Stan Lee.
- Written By Ralph Bakshi, Larry Lieber, Doug Wildey.
Comic Book and Characters: Steve Ditko (uncredited), Bill Everett (uncredited), Don Heck (uncredited), Jack Kirby (uncredited), Stan Lee (uncredited), Larry Lieber (uncredited), Johnny Romita (uncredited), Joe Simon (uncredited).
- Music By Jack Urbont [Jacques Urbont].
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Marvel Superheroes Show? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
This show featured five segments, all based on popular Marvel comic-book heroes.