Beauty And The BeastBeauty And The Beast (1991) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 4921 times this month, and 31436 times total.
- Walt Disney Studios
- Buena Vista Pictures Distribution
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Belle, Beast, Gaston, Maurice, Le Fou, Philippe, Mrs. Potts, Chip, Cogsworth, Lumiere, Featherduster.
- Vocal Talent: Paige O'Hara (Belle), Robby Benson (Beast), Richard White (Gaston), Jerry Orbach (Lumiere), David Ogden Stiers (Cogsworth, Narrator), Angela Lansbury (Mrs. Potts), Bradley Pierce (Chip), Rex Everhart (Maurice), Jesse Corti (LeFou), Hal Smith (Philippe), Jo Anne Worley (Wardrobe), Brian Cummings (Stove), Alvin Epstein (Bookseller), Tony Jay (Monsieur D'Arque), Alec Murphy (Baker), Kimmy Robertson (Featherduster), Kath Soucie (Bimbette), Mary Kay Bergman (Bimbette), Frank Welker (Footstool, Vocal Effects), Bruce Adler (Villager), Jack Angel (Villager), Scott Barnes (Villager), Vanna Bonta (Villager), Maureen Brennan (Villager), Liz Callaway (Villager), Philip L. Clarke (Villager), Margery Daley (Villager), Jennifer Darling (Villager), George Dvorsky (Villager), Bill Farmer, Bruce Fifer, Johnson Flucker, Larry Hansen, Randy Hansen, Mary Ann Hart, Alexandra Korey, Alex Korey, Phyllis Kubey, Herndon Lackey, Sherry Lynn, Mickie McGowan, Larry Moss, Susan Napoli, Stephani Ryan, Panchali Null, Wilbur Pauley, Jennifer Perito, Caroline Peyton, Patrick Pinney, Philip Proctor, Cynthia Richards-Hewes, Gordon Stanley, Stephen Sturk, Albert de Ruiter.
- Directed By Gary Trousdale, Kirk Wise.
- Produced By Don Hahn.
Executive Producer: Howard Ashman.
Associate Producer: Sarah McArthur.
- Animated By Ken Duncan, Tom Sito; Randy Cartwright (Belle, Asylum Director), Tony Anselmo (Wardrobe), Russ Edmonds (Philippe), Larry White (Wolves).
Supervising Animators: James Baxter, Mark Henn (Belle), Glen Keane (Beast), Ruben Aquino (as Ruben A. Aquino) (Maurice), Will Finn (Cogsworth), Nik Ranieri (Lumiere), Dave Pruiksma (Mrs. Potts, Chip), Andreas Deja (Gaston), Chris Wahl (Le Fou).
Character Animator: Barry Temple.
Clean-Up Character Lead: Emily Jiuliano (Le Fou).
Effects Animator: Ted Kierscey.
- Written By Linda Woolverton.
Story: Roger Allers.
Original Story: Jeanne-Marie Leprince de Beaumont.
- Music By Alan Menken.
Lyrics: Howard Ashman.
- Edited By John Carnachan.
Assistant Editor: Eric C. Daroca.
Associate Editor: Gregory Perler.
- Art Director: Brian McEntee.
- Post-Production Coordinator: Jeannine Berger.
- Camera Operator: Robert Edward Crawford.
- Story Artists: Roger Allers, Kelly Asbury, Brenda Chapman, Tom Ellery, Kevin Harkey, Robert Lence, Burny Mattinson, Brian Pimental, Joe Ranft, Christopher Sanders, Bruce Woodside.
- Key Layout Artist: Dan St. Pierre.
- Layout Supervisor: Ed Ghertner.
- Layout: Bill Perkins.
- Background Supervisor: Lisa Keene.
- Background Supervisor, Florida: Richard John Sluiter.
- Background Painter: Cristy Maltese.
- Backgrounds: John Emerson.
- Titles: Nina Saxon.
- Breakdown Artist: Noreen Beasley.
- Key Assistant: Ken Cope.
- Live Action Model: Sherri Stoner, Peter Hastings.
- Effects Inbetweener: Peter Demund.
- CGI Artistic Director: Jim Hillin.
- Digital Compositor: David J. Rowe.
- Color Model Mark-Up: Rhonda L. Hicks.
- Digital Film Print Supervisor: Ariel Velasco-Shaw.
- Supervising Sound Editor: David E. Stone, Mark A. Mangini.
- Sound Editor: Julia Evershade.
- Foley Artists: Vanessa Theme Ament, John Roesch, Catherine Rowe.
- ADR Editor: Julia Evershade.
- Sound Re-Recording Mixer: Terry Porter.
- Sound Transfer: Matthew C. Beville.
- Orchestrators: Michael Starobin, Danny Troob.
- Engineer: Mark M. Tokunaga.
- Software Engineer: Bruce Hatakeyama.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Beauty And The Beast? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
In a small French village, the beautiful and intelligent Belle ignores her suitor, the vain and boorish Gaston, as she cares for her father, eccentric inventor Maurice. On his way to the fair, Maurice stumbles upon a foreboding castle in the woods, and is thrown... (more)