Perfect MatchPerfect Match (1997) Season 1 Episode 112- Jumanji Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 67 times this month, and 916 times total.
- Columbia TriStar Children's Television, Interscope, Titler Films
- United Paramount Network.
- Jumanji Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Alan Parrish, Peter Shepherd, Judy Shepherd, Professor Ibsen, Van Pelt, Aunt Nora, Trader Slick, Jeena- Queen of the Jamazons.
- Vocal Talent: Bill Fagerbakke (Alan Parrish), Ashley Johnson (Peter Shepherd), Debi Derryberry (Judy Shepherd), William Sanderson (Professor Ibsen), Sherman Howard (Van Pelt), Melanie Chartoff (Aunt Nora), Tim Curry (Trader Slick), Cathy Moriarty (Jeena).
- Directed By Steve Ressel.
- Produced By Kevin Campbell, Bob Hathcock.
Executive Producer: Richard Raynis.
- Written By The Trio (John Behnke, Rob Humphrey, James Peterson).
- Music By Jim Latham.
- Edited By Bruce Cathcart.
- Production Supervisor: Helen Kalafatic.
- Series Developed By: Jeff Kline.
- Voice Director: Susan Blu.
- Visual Effects Supervisor: Kris Weber-Sherwood.
- Sound Effects Editor: Robert Duran.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Perfect Match? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The queen of a Jumanji tribe of amazons is after Alan, but complications ensue when Aunt Nora is sucked into the game again and challenges the queen for his favors.