RobotsRobots (2005) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 1865 times this month, and 9635 times total.
- Blue Sky Studios, Fox Animation Studios
- 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
- Theatrical Cartoon
- Cartoon Characters: Rodney Copperbottom, Cappy, Herb Copperbottom, Mrs. Copperbottom, Big Weld, The Rusties, Fender, Crank, Piper Pinwheel, Madame Gasket, Tim the Gate Guard, Aunt Fanny, Mr. Gunk, Lug, Bass Drum, Lamppost, Microphone, Toilet Bot, Bigmouth Executive, Forge, Broken Arm Bot, Fire Hydrant, Jack Hammer, Loretta Geargrinder, Mailbox, Mr. Gasket, Phone Booth, Pigeon Lady, Ratchet, Stage Announcer, Tin Man, Trashcan Bot, Voice Box at Hardware Store, Water Cooler, Wonderbot.
- Vocal Talent: Ewan McGregor (Rodney Copperbottom), Halle Berry (Cappy), Stanley Tucci (Herb Copperbottom), Dianne Wiest (Mrs. Copperbottom), Mel Brooks (Big Weld), Drew Carey (Crank, Rustie), Amanda Bynes (Piper Pinwheel, Rustie), Robin Williams (Fender), Jim Broadbent (Madame Gasket), Paul Giamatti (Tim the Gate Guard), Jennifer Coolidge (Aunt Fanny), Dan Hedaya (Mr. Gunk), Harland Williams (Lug), Marshall Efron (Bass Drum, Lamppost, Microphone, Toilet Bot), Stephen Tobolowsky (Bigmouth Executive, Forge), Terry Bradshaw (Broken Arm Bot), Jay Leno (Fire Hydrant), Alan Rosenberg (Jack Hammer), Natasha Lyonne (Loretta Geargrinder), Al Roker (Mailbox), Lowell Ganz (Mr. Gasket), Chris Wedge (Phone Booth), Lucille Bliss (Pigeon Lady), Greg Kinnear (Ratchet), Damien Fahey (Stage Announcer), Tim Nordquist (Tin Man), Brian McFadden (Trashcan Bot), James Earl Jones (Voice Box at Hardware Store), Jackie Hoffman (Water Cooler), Chris Wedge (Wonderbot), Will Denton (Young Rodney), Jansen Panettiere (Younger Rodney), Jamie Kennedy, D.L. Hughley, Sofia Vergara, Lara Cody, David Cowgill, Dann Fink, Ray Iannicelli, Sondra James, Vanessa Lemonides, Bruce Winant.
- Directed By Chris Wedge, Carlos Saldanha.
- Produced By William Joyce (Executive Producer).
Co-Producers: Jerry Davis, John C. Donkin.
- Animated By Alexander Williams.
- Written By Lowell Ganz, Babaloo Mandel.
- Music By John Powell.
- Edited By John Carnochan.
- Production Design: William Joyce.
- Unit Production Manager: Maria Criscuolo.
- Art Director: Steve Martino.
- Sound Re-Recording Mixer: Sean Garahart.
- Supervising Sound Editor: Sean Garahart.
- First Assistant Sound Editor: Bill Orrico.
- Music Editor: Joshua Winget.
- 3-D Layout Supervisor: Robert Cardone.
- Modeler: Alexander Levenson.
- Rigger: Hongseo Park.
- Lighting Technical Director: Aaron M. Ross.
- Casting Director: Christian Kaplan.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Robots? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Young inventor Rodney Copperbottom wants his robots to make the world a better place. He journeys to Robot City to meet his idol, majestic inventor Big Weld. Once there, Rodney finds that things are not quite as he expected, and that his quest may be a lot harder... (more)