A Streetcar Named MargeA Streetcar Named Marge (1992) Season 4 Episode 8F18- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 932 times total.
- Klasky Csupo, Gracie Films
- 20th Century Fox Television
- The Simpsons Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Bart Simpson, Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Lisa Simpson, Maggie Simpson, Grampa Simpson, Barney Gumble, Krusty the Klown, Groundskeeper Willie, Mayor Quimby, Hans Moleman, Sideshow Mel, Patty Bouvier, Selma Bouvier, Nelson Muntz, Todd Flanders, Ralph Wiggum, Kearney, Moe Szyslak, Chief Wiggum, Apu, Comic Book Guy, Cletus, Professor Frink, Montgomery Burns, Waylon Smithers, Ned Flanders, Kent Brockman, Rev. Lovejoy, Principal Skinner, Dr. Hibbert, Rainer Wolfcastle, Maude Flanders, Helen Lovejoy, Debra Jo Smallwood, Lionel Hutz, Troy McClure, Llewellyn Sinclair, Ms. Sinclair.
- Vocal Talent: Dan Castellaneta (Homer Simpson, Grampa Simpson, Barney Gumble, Krusty the Klown, Groundskeeper Willie, Mayor Quimby, Hans Moleman, Sideshow Mel), Julie Kavner (Marge Simpson, Patty Bouvier, Selma Bouvier), Nancy Cartwright (Bart Simpson, Nelson Muntz, Todd Flanders, Ralph Wiggum, Kearney), Yeardley Smith (Lisa Simpson), Hank Azaria (Moe Szyslak, Chief Wiggum, Apu, Comic Book Guy, Cletus, Professor Frink), Harry Shearer (Montgomery Burns, Waylon Smithers, Ned Flanders, Kent Brockman, Rev. Lovejoy, Principal Skinner, Dr. Hibbert, Rainer Wolfcastle), Maggie Roswell (Maude Flanders, Helen Lovejoy), Lona Williams (Debra Jo Smallwood), Phil Hartman (Lionel Hutz, Troy McClure), Jon Lovitz (Llewellyn Sinclair, Ms. Sinclair).
- Directed By Rich Moore.
- Produced By Al Jean, Mike Reiss (Executive Producers).
- Written By Jeff Martin.
- Created by: Matt Groening.
- Developed by: James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, Sam Simon.
- Executive Consultant: Brad Bird.
- Creative Consultant: George Meyer.
- Casting: Bonita Pietila.
- Executive Story Editor: Jon Vitti.
- Story Editor: John Swartzwelder.
- Script Supervisor: Doris Grau.
- Color Design & Background Painting: Gyorgyi Peluce, Carol Wyatt.
- Character Design: Matt Groening, Dan Haskett, Dale Hendrickson, Sam Simon.
- Storyboard: David Silverman, Kent Butterworth, Steve Moore.
- Layout Artists: Carlos Baeza, Mike Kazelah, Bronwen Barry, Sue Kroyer, Tibor Belay, Istvan Majoros, Moon Hwan Choi, Jim McLean, Tom Coppola, Swinton Scott, Steve Fellner, Eric Stefani, Ray Johnson, Gregg Vanzo, J.C. Wegman.
- Background Design: Phil Ortiz.
- Cleanup Artists: Anthony Bell, Judith M. Niver, Michael Camarillo, Joe Russo, Nancy Kruse, Eric Stefani, Don Judge, Kim Taylor, Eric Keyes, Sherry Wheeler, Carol Wyatt.
- Animation Produced by: Klasky-Csupo, Inc.
- Supervising Animation Director: Gabor Csupo.
- Animation Producers: Sherry Argaman, Margot Pipkin.
- Animation Production Managers: Sherry Argaman, Barbara Donatelli.
- Animation Checkers: Laurie Hanson, Maxine Markota, Nikki Vanzo.
- Main Title Design: David Silverman.
- Main Title Animation: Kevin Petrilak.
- Visual Consultant: Stephen Lineweaver.
- Animation Camera: Wm. J. Hedge, Jim Keefer, Karen Shaffer, Wesley Smith.
- Production Coordinator: Sarah Werner.
- Dialogue Editor: Suhail Kafity.
- Music Editor: Chris Ledesma.
- Sound Effects Editor: Travis Powers.
- Production Mixer: Bill Thiederman.
- Re-Recording Mixer: Gary Montgomery.
- On-Line Editor: Mark McKimsey.
- Post Production Audio Facility: Todd-AO/Glen Glenn Studios.
- Post Production Facility: Laser Edit, Inc.
- Production Assistants: Donavan Brown, Todd Jacobsen, Eleanor Mills.
- Negative Cutter: D&A Negative Cutting.
- Video Transfer: Richard Cassel, Unitel Video.
- Korean Production Company: Akom Production Company.
- Assistants to the Executive Producers: Daria Paris, Patty MacDonald, Julie Stedmon Smith, J.D. Maria.
- Assistants to the Producers: Leslie Richter, Robert Cohen, Ian Deitchman, Peter Kwong, TJ Muncan, Todd Stein, Lana Redd Lewis.
- Assistants to the Associate Producer: Lisa Stewart, Michael McCusker.
- Post Production Coordinator: Joseph A. Boucher.
- Overseas Animation Directors: Rick Bowman, Mike Girard.
- Executive in Charge of Producton for Gracie Films: Michael Stanislavsky.
- Creative Supervisor: Sam Simon.
- Executive Creative Consultant: James L. Brooks.
The Persons in this film are fictitious. Any similarity to actual persons or events is unintentional.
THE SIMPSONS EPISODE # 7G01
COPYRIGHT © 1990
TWENTIETH CENTURY FOX FILM CORPORATION
Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation is the author of this motion picture for purposes of copyright and other laws. This motion picture is protected under laws of the United States and other countries. Unauthorized duplication, distribution or exhibition may result in civil liability and criminal prosecution.
The Simpsons and the Simpsons characters, TM Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Streetcar Named Marge? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Marge takes a part in the musical version of "A Streetcar Named Desire," a musical which has a strange resemblance to the Simpsons' own home life. Meanwhile, Maggie is put in a daycare center and has her pacifier taken away, so she and the other babies team up to... (more)